What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2010 Quarterback Recruiting (Scholarship Breakdown)

And CU, historically, doesn't have a great history of pro QBs to point to. Aside from Koy, there hasn't been an NFL Qb from CU in the last 25 years to speak of. It just doesn't put the program on recruits radar screens the way we want it to be.

1210_large.jpg

Ummmm, exsqueeze me?

......We've discussed the WR issue to death here. Recruits see what we do, and our WR corps isn't going to excite a premium QB prospect.

Okay, I'll play devils advocate on this one. 2010 recruits should be seeing three 4* receivers on the Buff's roster - Simas, Clemons, and Simmons - and a couple of big, talented targets being developed.

I don't think Hinder going to Cal is all about being a legacy, although I think it was a big factor. But the fact is, Tedford is regarded as a QB guru.

Those 2 facts, in combination, lead me to believe that this kid isn't gonna change his mind. Something drastic would have to happen.

Okay, I'll play devils advocate on this one. 2010 recruits should be seeing three 4* receivers on the Buff's roster - Simas, Clemons, and Simmons - and a couple of big, talented targets being developed.

Once they take the field and play like 4* receivers I'll agree with you. For right now what recruits have seen isn't going to excite them.... :sad1:

Graham committed to the Buckeyes. I'm thinking Nottingham gets offered very soon.

Back