What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2010 Staff Shakeup Guesses

I think Keisau is doing better as the year goes by-- and who would we bring in if Hawk stays?

Hagen maybe should not be a coach, but a recruiter for CU. I think that is his best role on the team.
Keisau kind of got a raw deal. Helfrich left at the end of spring and Keisau was thrown into it. As a matter of fact, that probably really hurt the offense period.

As far as Hagan. You have to be a coach in order to recruit.

Well apparently Ambrose is going to be the WR coach in 2010. Not sure I like this. Nothing against Ambrose, but our WR play has been less than good. Maybe he'll prove to be a hell of a WR coach as soon as Hawk stops forcing him to play Espy and Ebner.

I think Keisau is doing better as the year goes by-- and who would we bring in if Hawk stays? Another person to learn on the job for another year? If Hawk stays-- I want Keisau to stay. Actually hope that if Hawk goes, the noe coach thinks about keeping Keisau. I think he will be a great OC, he already is supposed to be a good recruiter-- I think with a good name new coach, could do great things. But of course, if the new coach has a person in mind that he can get here, then all bets are off.

If there are going to be major staff changes, in my mind that means at least one coordinator. According to Dempsey in this morning's DP, CU has the 113th ranked offense in the nation in YPG, 114th in rushing, 96th in scoring, and 71st in passing. In the B12, CU is last in total yards and passing, and 10th in scoring.

That's why I think it will be hard for him to stay put as OC.

Well apparently Ambrose is going to be the WR coach in 2010. Not sure I like this. Nothing against Ambrose, but our WR play has been less than good. Maybe he'll prove to be a hell of a WR coach as soon as Hawk stops forcing him to play Espy and Ebner.

Will be interesting to see how the Wide Receivers look next year with Toney Clemmons eligible to play.

Looking at this year's roster, we will lose Kevin Moyd (TB/WR), we have Cory Nabors (JR) as a TB/WR, and then a slew of young Wide Receivers - Other than Kevin, not one of them is a senior this year.

Interesting.

35 Cefalo, Kyle WR So.
c--- Celestine, Kendrick Jr.
17 Clemons, Toney WR Jr.
89 Conte, Mario WR Fr.
82 Darden, Jarrod WR Fr.
83 Ebner, Dustin WR RFr.
15 Espinoza, Jason WR So.
86 Ham, Cameron WR Jr.
80 Jefferson, Will WR Fr.
12 Maxwell, Ryan WR So.
21 McKnight, Scotty WR Jr.
6 Simas, Markques WR So.
1 Simmons, Andre WR Jr.
18 Ussery, Terdema WR Fr.
16 Wright, Anthony WR/CB So.

Until you cut out the cancer, it's still there. You can bring in a whole new assistant staff, but you still have a moron as the captain of the ship. It's all bull $hit so Hawkins can stay around another year to aggravate us. Just think about listening to his dead BS all winter, spring, and summer. Then the $hit really hits the fan.

Back