What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2011 Competitor Commitment Tracker

Who should we track in the competitor commitment tracker thread?

• Just the Big 12 (like last year)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Just the Big 12, but add CSU (since we play them every year)

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Big 12, CSU and the Pac 10 (Pac's important for these recruits)

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Big 12 and Pac 10 (who cares about the Sheep)

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Just the Pac 10 and CSU (Big 12 won't really matter with this class)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just the Pac 10 (screw everyone else)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (one of the above choices, but add Utah, wait for an announcement or something else)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
Last year, we kept track of what prospects were committing to our Big 12 competitors. I plan on keeping track of the recruiting by CU competitors again this year, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

I've been holding off on this because of the uncertainty on which conference CU will be playing in starting in 2012. But we know that the recruits from the current year's class will see at least 1 season of CU in the Big 12.

I've attached a poll to make it easy, but I'd also appreciate comments. Including how we can make the Tracker thread better. For instance, maybe we could give the Rivals profile link for each guy? Here's the thread that was done for last season if you need to take a look as a refresher: http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/37346-2010-Big-12-Commitment-Tracker

I think links to rivals profiles and if we have an allbuffs profile that would be more than sufficient. As for what teams to cover, CSU and the Big12 is plenty.

If not too much work, the more information available, the better IMO.

I just like to know when kids commit elsewhere and what the stated reason is. Whether all in one thread or not, up to you.

B12 + Sheep. Light on the South.

We'll get plenty if Pac 10 by the nature of competing for many of the same recruits.

Only special order I'd add to the plan is that you track the BCS caliber Colorado kids. It's good to know who are escaping the boarders, and where they go.

Don't really care nik. To be honest, I pretty much just read about the CU recruits. Thanks for all the work you do.

Back