What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2011 Schedule Poster

phatmack

Just picked mine up from the CU Ticket Office... not sure if they're open or not on Sat but might be worth a detour to go pick one up on your way down to the practice fields! :) I think they look pretty allsome... they're maybe 16x20" in size. Perfect for my office wall! :thumbsup:

scheduleposter.jpg

/Sorry if this had been posted already... I did a quick search through the forums and didn't see anything.​

**Hint** Would be really cool if anyone in the CU PR or season ticket sales dept could bring a handful of those to the scrimmage. We would put them to good use on display, we promise!

**Hint** Would be really cool if anyone in the CU PR or season ticket sales dept could bring a handful of those to the scrimmage. We would put them to good use on display, we promise!

I'd go grab some more and bring them to the scrimmage if it weren't for a damned meeting I have @4:30!

Just to the right of Gate 4 @ Folsom Field... also I just checked and they're only open 8:30-4:30 M-F. :( There's still an hour and a half left before they close!!
Thanks. Looks like I'll be swinging by on Monday.

Back