What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2011 Spring Guide

'Nik, Offense link is a deadend. Great breakdown on D/ST. Anyone know where our sacks ranked nationally, or compared to PAC12?

'Nik, Offense link is a deadend. Great breakdown on D/ST. Anyone know where our sacks ranked nationally, or compared to PAC12?

Sorry. Try it now. I accidentally saved it as a draft instead of publishing it. Glad you pointed it out. :smile2:

We were 24th nationally in sacks. You can find all the stat rankings from the following site (I used this for the blogs): http://web1.ncaa.org/mfb/mainpage.jsp

Thanks. Anyone at practice yesterday see who was lining up at LT?

Our starting OL yesterday was:

LT - Bakhtiari
LG - Adkins
C - Handler
RG - Miller
RT - Harris

I didn't see this, but Ringo posted it on the Scout board yesterday and that's where I first heard. Supposedly, Miller and Harris are absolutely huge even in shorts and that right side looks intimidating as hell. Handler is in while Iltis is out.

Back