What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Basketball Game thread: Cal @ Colorado

Not in the last couple of games junior.

Plus, it's not the best thing for our offense when he takes that shot early in the possession as he's been doing. We aren't in a good position to rebound. However, I don't mind him taking that shot later in the possession when the shot clock is down to a few seconds.

:lol: Have to laugh at Monty's continuous bitching at the officials. Refs have missed calls, but Cal has certainly gotten away with their share

58-40

Buffs start to think they can start sleepwalking again. This team is ridiculous. Just ****ing play 40 minutes.

They got the homer vote.

Where was ASU voted to place? They are looking like a top 3 PAC team right now.

ASU was picked 11th. They're going to finish ahead of that, obviously, but keep in mind they've been playing the vast majority of conference games at home (and facing the tougher teams each cycle after Arizona faces them). ASU now has to go on the road for 7 of their final 11, so they're going to come back to earth.

Oh man, original but by the way, Scott is shooting 46% when he takes two point jumpers.

http://www.hoop-math.com/COLORADO2013.html

I didn't say that I didn't want Scott shooting. Just not the 18 footers early in the clock.

Nice try making an "argument," but there is a big difference between a five foot hook in the flow of the offense, and an 18 foot jumper early in the clock. How far out is "at the rim?" Also, I said in the last couple of games if you want to look back at my post.

Just give it up for once.

ASU was picked 11th. They're going to finish ahead of that, obviously, but keep in mind they've been playing the vast majority of conference games at home (and facing the tougher teams each cycle after Arizona faces them). ASU now has to go on the road for 7 of their final 11, so they're going to come back to earth.

Wish I could tix to that game (CU/ASU) here. Sold out! That is going to be a big game!

Back