What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Basketball Game thread: Colorado @ Utah

How many times are we going to collapse and fall for the dribble drive under the basket and pass it to the wide open three point shooter? Same play same result every time.

doing the same thing. says i need to download streamtorrent. Did that and still not working. Oh well. Guess i will have to miss this one. Go Buffs.

Yeah I just saw that. I'm in Atlanta and have it on Fox Sports South if that hepls anyone.

We get more charging calls for being just plain stupid. Not out of aggressiveness... out of stupidity. Damned frustrating.

What an awful, bull****, piece of **** game. Why the **** can't this team get it together and start playing like a god damned mother ****ing team instead of playing like a bunch of school yard douchewads?

I'd love to go to chat. But every time I try to download Java, it ****ing fails. **** Java and/or my computer.

And can we not bitch about the 1st half officiating? 8 fouls called on Utah. 4 called on us. You get that in a road game, you need to shut up and be happy about it.

This is all about 10 ****ing turnovers while only forcing 2 from Utah. We're not mentally into it and they're out-hustling us.

Pathetic performance. Team playing for their tournament lives comes out and produces a lifeless, **** half in a must win game. Utah is atrocious, what in the **** are we doing

I'd love to go to chat. But every time I try to download Java, it ****ing fails. **** Java and/or my computer.

yeah Java install not working for me either. Not sure what is up. my java works everywhere else and is set to auto-update

Honestly, lose this game and the chances to go to the Show move to slim. We play at Oregon next. Thing is, we were the obvious better team through most of the half but couldn't shake them. All of a sudden, they have confidence and swagger. This team should put up close to 40 in a half. Twenty ****ing five? Are you ****ting me?

Can we make it through the second half without picking up multiple offensive fouls?

Josh Scott is getting abused in this one. Both ends of the court.

Scott's struggling, Ski couldn't throw it in the ocean and XJ isn't even looking for his offense. This is where Dinwiddie has to step up.

**** this team.

I hope they lose by 30. Maybe they'll learn something from it. Bunch of pussies this year.

Why do we always get the homer announcers in these televised games? No matter, we deserve the ridicule.

Back