What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Basketball Game thread: Colorado @ Utah

I don't follow basketball much but why don't we have any big men? 7' ers or 6'10" big body guys? Are they that hard to find?
Mixture of everything. Josh Scott still developing. Gordon redshirting. SHT regressing into a slow awful player with even worse hands than he had last year.

OK, then if Ski is sick with the flu, sit him on the ****ing bench. Looks like the officials want to send a message to Scott that they are the bosses.

On days like this I wish they sit booker, 0-5 from three 3-14 on the game. Force Spencer and JOsh to figure out how to score with out Booker jsut gunning it.

Geez. I leave for a few minutes at half time and the game is already over. Pathetic.

On days like this I wish they sit booker, 0-5 from three 3-14 on the game. Force Spencer and JOsh to figure out how to score with out Booker jsut gunning it.

He does not understand the value of possessions when playing from behind.

One thing about college ball, if you can get the team with a big lead to start getting tentative, you can make a big run.

OK, then if Ski is sick with the flu, sit him on the ****ing bench. Looks like the officials want to send a message to Scott that they are the bosses.

If Ski is sick, then he should be distributing and playing within himself. I swear, that kid shoots more when he's off his game. He goes completely mental when his shot isn't falling.

As bad as the first half was, they let this one get away the first 8 minutes of the second. If they come out of the locker room and are reasonably competitive, they wouldn't need a miracle rally here...

Back