What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Basketball Roster & Schedule

For those who dont' want to scroll to page one, the CC lineup is Colorado, Auburn, Baylor, Boston College, Charleston, Dayton, Murray State and St. John's.

For those who dont' want to scroll to page one, the CC lineup is Colorado, Auburn, Baylor, Boston College, Charleston, Dayton, Murray State and St. John's.

I could see them putting us up against St. John's or Baylor due to the story lines.

I could see them putting us up against St. John's or Baylor due to the story lines.

I would love to beat the **** out of baylor... Would be sweet. maybe our players can light it up from behind the arc and show how to beat an opponent with class. ****ing Canadian... probably the only one I have ever see that I dislike

I would love to beat the **** out of baylor... Would be sweet. maybe our players can light it up from behind the arc and show how to beat an opponent with class. ****ing Canadian... probably the only one I have ever see that I dislike

"Fee Fi Fo Fum... I smell Kraft dinnah" - Scott the Dick

Heslipisagiantdick.jpg

I don't even care which game we play baylor in (consolation or 2d round). I just want Baylor. GIVE ME MY POUND OF FLESH, thy cruel merchants of deceipt and hate.

I don't even care which game we play baylor in (consolation or 2d round). I just want Baylor. GIVE ME MY POUND OF FLESH, thy cruel merchants of deceipt and hate.
And we need to get one of our benchwarmers to nutshot Heslip. It would be well deserved.

The P12 made one small change, we open up at Arizona on January third and play ASU on January sixth.

#CUBuffs game at Washington has been moved to Wed. Jan. 16. Hosting Stanford Jan. 24 with Cal game on Sun. Jan. 27.

The P12 made one small change, we open up at Arizona on January third and play ASU on January sixth.

#CUBuffs game at Washington has been moved to Wed. Jan. 16. Hosting Stanford Jan. 24 with Cal game on Sun. Jan. 27.

Sounds like we're being targeted for television feature games.

I was talking to PacHoops this morning, and the only thing we coudl come up with on the UA-ASU swap of games was that they wanted a decent game to lead off Pac-12 Conference play for the Pac-12 network and realized that CU-ASU and Utah-Zona weren't going to cut it. A rematch of the tournament championship however might be must see TV.

I was talking to PacHoops this morning, and the only thing we coudl come up with on the UA-ASU swap of games was that they wanted a decent game to lead off Pac-12 Conference play for the Pac-12 network and realized that CU-ASU and Utah-Zona weren't going to cut it. A rematch of the tournament championship however might be must see TV.
"CU" and "must see tv" in the same sentence (kinda) ............ ALLSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still letting this sink in. :woot:

I love the schedule this year. Perfect mix of tough but winnable games, 3 regional games, a tournament, a few away games, and a huge rpi booster (KU). Can't complain...

The Texas Southern game has been moved up a day to Tuesday, Nov. 27th. I'd assume that was to get those guys home for Thanksgiving.

To me games that are covered on ESPNU should also be covered on PAC-12 networks. ESPNU is hardly national.

Now we have the entire schedule except for the Wyoming game and the TV for Fresno State.

HATE the 5:00 tipoff for the season opener. Seriously? WTF? Lots of odd times for the games too. The 8:30 tipoff for the CSU game could lead to a rather electric (and drunk) crowd.

Now we have the entire schedule except for the Wyoming game and the TV for Fresno State.

HATE the 5:00 tipoff for the season opener. Seriously? WTF? Lots of odd times for the games too. The 8:30 tipoff for the CSU game could lead to a rather electric (and drunk) crowd.

I was afraid we'd start getting hit with early start times. With us being a time zone ahead in the conference, the P12N will look to us a lot for being the early game so they can play 2 live games on the national network. In a way it benefits us with increased exposure, but it can suck for the fans who go to the games.

I was afraid we'd start getting hit with early start times. With us being a time zone ahead in the conference, the P12N will look to us a lot for being the early game so they can play 2 live games on the national network. In a way it benefits us with increased exposure, but it can suck for the fans who go to the games.
Ya. the Denver crowd is screwed.

I'm gonna have to start drinking at work those days.

Back