What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Basketball Roster & Schedule

I was afraid we'd start getting hit with early start times. With us being a time zone ahead in the conference, the P12N will look to us a lot for being the early game so they can play 2 live games on the national network. In a way it benefits us with increased exposure, but it can suck for the fans who go to the games.
This is gonna create all kinds of problems getting to games after work for even people closer to Boulder than I am. IF we expect to sell out most games this year the lines/parking are gonna be a problem. Getting into your seats before tip off will require leaving hours early. Regardless, I am stoked for basketball season.

This is gonna create all kinds of problems getting to games after work for even people closer to Boulder than I am. IF we expect to sell out most games this year the lines/parking are gonna be a problem. Getting into your seats before tip off will require leaving hours early. Regardless, I am stoked for basketball season.

Maybe we will even start to see students camping out, and we may start having to pay for parking, etc. This is a good problem to have.

With the nets being cut down by Louisville last night, it's time to close this chapter on CU basketball. Let's hope next year we get to use some scissors...

Back