What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes Official Game Thread at Oregon State

Sometimes I'm shocked at how high the ceiling is for this team. 7pt lead on the road with 7 minutes left in the half, and I'm frustrated as hell. Lots of things to like, but way too many things they do that keep this from being more like a 15 point lead.

I hate that call. You can't let players slide under a guy after he leaves his feet by rewarding them. Worst call in college basketball.

Ski looked skeert to take that charge, "oh, this was a bad idea....":afraid:

Probably a bit lucky the refs called it in his favor...

We've had some wide open jumpers that haven't dropped. Completely uncontested. That's the big thing that's going wrong. We're seeing 1-3-1 and 2-3. We're getting penetration against it. But then we're not hitting the shots off the kick outs.

Whelp, from a double digit lead start to a dogfight. I guess Tad's going to have to find an answer to the 1-3-1 during the break.

Starks has hit 5 threes in the first half, guys. This is like that night against the similar guard from TX-Southern.

You have seen how we come out after halftime, right?
You have seen how different we were playing before they started running the 1-3-1 right? Tad will talk to them about how to deal with that over halftime, and dinwiddie will be back on the floor 2nd half as well. We will be alright

we have real trouble with ball pressure and commit more than our share of turnovers. The trap has really thrown us off our hot start. Also need to find our defense again.

Back