What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes Official Game Thread at Oregon State

Thought this team was too immature and clueless to figure out how to piece back to back road wins. Would love to be proven wrong.

I hate to agree with the announcers but Andre and Jelly next to be in the middle of the zone distributing.

Felt the same way with UO the other night. Nothing clicking, getting outworked. Then they pulled out a win. So, maybe we can get a spark here in the next couple of minutes.

I'll also take this moment to once again remark how bad PAC12 refs are...

Ski is in a ridiculous slump. 2/12 shooting so far tonight.

And he hasn't been forcing it. He's just missing.

I would like Booker to hit a three out of the zone. Seems to be open. Just can't hit.

Slumps are slumps. Gotta keep shooting as long as they're decent looks, especially when he's capable of dropping 20 on any given night.

Credit to Ski for not letting a shooting slump ruin the rest of his game. 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal and only 1 TO tonight.

When did Chen get the yips? He is being allowed to go left and still can't hit the layup. I hope he stays aggressive, important dribble drives for us.

Once again, we're playing damn good defense int he last 5 minutes or so. Starks has not been getting good looks for most of this half...

Back