What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes Official Game Thread at Oregon State

****! hope Dre's night doesn't cost him the national lead in rebounding. His steals were so dirty tho.

He probably won't win it. The kid from Siena won it last year. He's like 6'8" 250 lbs playing against low-major competition.

Awesome game. Had a great time with the C-Unit at Half Fast Subs. Cant wait for the Arizona game. And the mayor was perfect at the line and from the field correct?

Mayor was perfect tonight. 6/6 from the field, including 4/4 from 3pt. 8/8 from the charity stripe.

I just realized something. Even though Dre was getting pushed around Tunks never played tonight. Can't say I am upset.

I just realized something. Even though Dre was getting pushed around Tunks never played tonight. Can't say I am upset.
That thick dude for Oregon state was way too light on his feet. would have eaten Simba alive.

That thick dude for Oregon state was way too light on his feet. would have eaten Simba alive.

Dre did a good job fronting Burton to get steals. Ski snuck in that one time for a steal in the 2nd half when they tried to do the clear out with Burton taking his time to dribble across the lane. Ski did it again without getting the steal but causing a fumble and stop the next time they tried it. Seemed like OSU went away from it after that.

Dre did a good job fronting Burton to get steals. Ski snuck in that one time for a steal in the 2nd half when they tried to do the clear out with Burton taking his time to dribble across the lane. Ski did it again without getting the steal but causing a fumble and stop the next time they tried it. Seemed like OSU went away from it after that.
burton disappeared in the last 10 minutes after a nasty flurry to start the half - he was killing us. we adjusted and that was that. Dude is good.

btw, as much as I give our guys credit for this one, we were down by 7 with well under 10 minutes left. If I was a Beav fan, I'd be saying "Robinson Time ****ed us again".

Something else about that Oregon State squad. If they fire Robinson, I'd take that job in a heartbeat for next season. Only player graduating is Burton. Starks, Collier and Nelson all return as seniors. Brant (6'10" 240 lb center who was averaging over 11 ppg) got a medical and will return next year as a senior. Moreland will be a junior. And Morris-Walker will be a sophomore giving them one hell of a 6th man. They should be Dancing in 2013-14 if they play anywhere near their talent level.

Something else about that Oregon State squad. If they fire Robinson, I'd take that job in a heartbeat for next season. Only player graduating is Burton. Starks, Collier and Nelson all return as seniors. Brant (6'10" 240 lb center who was averaging over 11 ppg) got a medical and will return next year as a senior. Moreland will be a junior. And Morris-Walker will be a sophomore giving them one hell of a 6th man. They should be Dancing in 2013-14 if they play anywhere near their talent level.

Robinson's most epic fail was last year. That team had no business being 7-11 and 9th in the Pac. Yeah, they won some garbage postseason games and got to 21-15 thanks to the CBI Semifinals, but come on...

I bet they keep him another year for certain reasons, unless they go like 3-15 in the Pac...and that is entirely possible. They may figure with that returning roster that he deserves one last shot.

Yep. It'd be pretty easy to claim credit for a quick turnaround up there. The problem is, the cupboard looks pretty bare after that, so you'd have to capitalize fast.

Robinson's most epic fail was last year. That team had no business being 7-11 and 9th in the Pac. Yeah, they won some garbage postseason games and got to 21-15 thanks to the CBI Semifinals, but come on...

I bet they keep him another year for certain reasons, unless they go like 3-15 in the Pac...and that is entirely possible. They may figure with that returning roster that he deserves one last shot.

the threat of gitmo for the AD for firing the Presidents brother-in-law

Mayor's line is ridiculous.

6/6, 4/4, 8/8. (Field Goals, 3-pointers, free throws)

Puttin the team on yo back.

Did Ski and Spencer play the entire 2nd half? Or was I too drunk to notice their bench stints. A huge win.

Back