What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes @ Oregon Basketball game thread

You are one of the reasons I love being in the Pac-12. Fan bases are so much more entertaining then (than) they were in the Big 12. Sorry, the dance isn't in the cards for the bears this year, ; then again, it really wasn't in the cards for you last year either.

I'm glad you respect the lengths to which Cal and Stanford had to extend themselves for the inclusion of CU and Utah into our conference. Don't be fooled. Nobody but those schools and Larry Scott's vision made it happen.

We were quite taken aback by your mens basketball program winning it all. Props to you. I dare say that we had expected better performances out of your golf and skiing teams to date but let's let bygones be bygones....Similarly, your womens teams appear to be exceptional in every endeavor. Here, here young man!

That said, we wholeheartedly look forward to your crew, lacrosse, soccer, baseball, swimming, water polo, gymnastics and rugby teams competing on their respective pitches. I dare say we relish the opportunity young man. When might that be by the way? Regardless, I do appreciate your efforts in bringing attractive women to the forefront of your posts.

Last edited:
Idk what to tell there Zona fan, my gfs brother was there. He was about 4 rows up, court side. He left when Chen hit the shot. He texted me later on saying how the hell did Arizona win? He got the shot off, I saw it. His words there man.

3some details or you are just another liar on Allbuffs. Yeah, I'm in Barzil now too. You are not there...

She says don't say a ****ing word. It was her idea. Needless to say, don't see much of her friend these days. Not my fault she was a squirter.

I'm glad you respect the lengths to which Cal and Stanford had to extend themselves for the inclusion of CU and Utah into our conference. Don't be fooled. Nobody but those schools and Larry Scott's vision made it happen.

We were quite taken aback by your mens basketball program winning it all. Props to you. I dare say that we had expected better performances out of your golf and skiing teams to date but let's let bygones be bygones....Similarly, your womens teams appear to be exceptional in every endeavor. Here, here young man!

That said, we wholeheartedly look forward to your crew, lacrosse, soccer, baseball, swimming, water polo, gymnastics and rugby teams competing on their respective pitches. I dare say we relish the opportunity young man. When might that be by the way? Regardless, I do appreciate your efforts in bringing attractive women to the forefront of your posts.
don't make me shake the bear mother ****er

Yeah u **** bears and live in a tree so be quiet.

Grizzlies live on the ground and don't take sh*t from nobody unless you got a Barrett. You may still post your answer in Barzil though. I got posting limitations that I can't go into right now. Your Barzil response will be most accepted though...

Did I say anything about the bears being in the tree? She's feisty, I'll try. Don't ask me why and ****, she'll get pissed. She makes her point by waiting till I'm out to go to bed. She sleeps naked so she thinks I'll snap some pics for u peckerwoods.

Did I say anything about the bears being in the tree? She's feisty, I'll try. Don't ask me why and ****, she'll get pissed. She makes her point by waiting till I'm out to go to bed. She sleeps naked so she thinks I'll snap some pics for u peckerwoods.

Does she like bears? Do her friends? Really, this is all I care about at this hour. I can be in Santa Fe in about 2 hours plus TSA search time. Let's call it 2.5 hours. I stopped smoking Meth years ago though so I would hope that we would still have something in common. I can drink and gamble until daylight if Santa Fe is where I have to crash.

To be fair though, I'd much rather just sit on my ass tonight, drink cocktails, talk sh*t here, go to work tomorrow (it's casual day!) and await your pix in Barzil...

The ducks, were really not that aggressive when it came to driving in the paint, they just made good passes. The aggressiveness is what gets the FT calls

I know what you mean, but they had quite as few power dunks on us where their forwards made one move from outside the lane and threw it down, so how is that not aggressive?

You're right in that their guards rarely dribble penetrated making it all the way to the hoop. Our defense stopped that. But what does it matter if they dunked off if a good pass or from a drive all the way in? I'd rather have good passes than a stagnant offense like ours waiting for someone to take it to the hoop knowing that it's doubtful that a pass will be made. That's easy to stop.

Good interior passing will draw fouls by the hoop. Last night the refs just decided to swallow their whistles.

Hey now. We do have a competitive women's soccer team and the women's lacrosse team is on its way.

I think you know that you're preaching to the choir, and if you can figure out a way to convince CU to get those sports, then make it happen.

Liver is starting to approach gasm territory. Start by talking about the women's sports programs at your school and then tell everyone about the academic strength of your fibers program

Where's CD? Must admit I'm a little disappointed we didn't have a repeat of his antics from when we beat Oregon in Boulder last season. Guess he's one of the many Duck fans in hiding now that Kelly bounced.

Where's CD? Must admit I'm a little disappointed we didn't have a repeat of his antics from when we beat Oregon in Boulder last season. Guess he's one of the many Duck fans in hiding now that Kelly bounced.

One of many t-shirt Oregon fans: no affiliation to the university/community/state readily evident.

thats not fair... hes working like 80 hours a week in canada in the winter...

Yeah. And he pretty much hangs out on this board because he can't stand the bandwagon cheesedicks and belligerent old drunks that make up 90% of the Oregon fanbase and ruin their message boards.

Back