What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes @ Oregon Basketball game thread

You said he is always MIA. He's very visible on the defensive end and he averages 14.7 ppg. Hardly MIA. Does he need to be more aggressive on the offensive side? At times absolutely.

35 minutes a game, he averages 8 shots. Way too passive on a team struggling for production.

Another road game of scoring in the low 20s for the half

What is it about the road that makes us wet our pants?

We have wasted a lot of good defensive efforts on the road this season. 1:30 left in the half and Oregon only has 26 pts in the half

35 minutes a game, he averages 8 shots. Way too passive on a team struggling for production.

I think we have different definitions of MIA. Averaging 15ppg is not being MIA. He also contributes in a lot of ways that doesn't appear on a stat sheet, like defense

Anyone know WTF that damn symbol underneath the big O at mid court is? :huh:

I think we have different definitions of MIA. Averaging 15ppg is not being MIA. He also contributes in a lot of ways that doesn't appear on a stat sheet, like defense

At this point, we needed Talton or Stalzer to 'graduate' to the predominant PG. Having Dinwiddie bring up the ball is wasted effort from our most talented player. Those two were big 'misses'. And yes, Dinwiddie contributes nicely in a lot of other ways, but why can't he channel the last 4 minutes of @Utah during normal games???

That to me sums up my feelings on MIA.

Just tuning in....we have only managed 23 points? Here we go again.

but only down 5 while shooting 33% and going more than 6 minutes without a field goal. Playing pretty decent D but horrible shooting again. Need to break the second half slow starts this game.

At this point, I think a couple of decisions Tad made in the beginning of the year have hindered more than helped us.

1. Redshirting Gordon was a big mistake. We desperately miss his aggression in the paint.

2. And relieving Dinwiddie from PG duties is now a 'must'. Having him 40 feet from the basket for most of the offense is just a waste.

One of these days maybe they'll get they aren't a half court team, push the ****ing basketball already. I'd let Adams play some more too. He missed the layup but he's been solid on both ends of the court.

One of these days maybe they'll get they aren't a half court team, push the ****ing basketball already. I'd let Adams play some more too. He missed the layup but he's been solid on both ends of the court.

Agree and I would get Adams a ton of minutes in the second half. Lets see what he can do because he is moving well and looks confident.

At this point, I think a couple of decisions Tad made in the beginning of the year have hindered more than helped us.

1. Redshirting Gordon was a big mistake. We desperately miss his aggression in the paint.

2. And relieving Dinwiddie from PG duties is now a 'must'. Having him 40 feet from the basket for most of the offense is just a waste.

1: Its been repeated over and over on these boards, its the players choice to redshirt, and he WAS NOT READY.

2: You're crazy. He is not an off the ball player. He has to have the ball in his hands. Yes, this group struggles in the half court, but its not because of Spencer at the point. When this team (rarely) hums in the half court, its because Dinwiddie is playing excellent handling the ball.

Show the team NCAA Tournament highlights. Then show NIT gym with 2k watching. Ask them what they want and tell them to win if it's the Dance

Back