What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes @ Oregon Basketball game thread

I was on the radio for almost the entire first half, was it as much of a street fight (rock fight?) as Mark Johnson is claiming it was?

If transition isn't there, go thru Scott in the half court. Hell I wouldn't mind seeing spence posting up a smaller guard from time to time. Need to push it every chance they get tho.

1: Its been repeated over and over on these boards, its the players choice to redshirt, and he WAS NOT READY.

You weren't at the scrimmage in October. He was our most physical player: his posterization of Scott was impressive. So don't speak, when you don't know what you're talking about.

This could be said of many of the players. You seem to like to pick on the Mayor and single him out

He has the potential to be a great NBA player, its hard to see him play so passively on a team that struggles.

You weren't at the scrimmage in October. He was our most physical player: his posterization of Scott was impressive. So don't speak, when you don't know what you're talking about.

That's rich. You're right, I wasn't at the scrimmage. But your assessment of moving Spencer off the ball alone is enough to discredit your opinion. And I've heard it from many a source that says he wasn't ready. Which doesn't only mean on the court.

That's rich. You're right, I wasn't at the scrimmage. But your assessment of moving Spencer off the ball alone is enough to discredit your opinion. And I've heard it from many a source that says he wasn't ready. Which doesn't only mean on the court.

That's right. You weren't there.

Back