What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes vs Arizona Basketball game thread

I was thinking this game was on ESPNU not P12N. I must have gotten it mixed up with Saturday's game. :huh:

God dammit. Swan has a real job unlike mine too, otherwise I'd be up in Boulder already.

Would it be a Valentine's relationship faux pas to to have her take a bus by herself later?

Team needs to be careful to tonight. Come out fired up but not forcing it, leave the grandmother shoving to the fans

Would it be a Valentine's relationship faux pas to to have her take a bus by herself later?

I even volunteered to bus up myself and have her meet me there driving my car.

That didn't go over well...

I even volunteered to bus up myself and have her meet me there driving my car.

That didn't go over well...

That was practical. After all she's probably going to be designated driving your car home after game anyways.

Head's up everyone - Carrie Underwood concert at the Broomfield Events Center tonight (h/t Reed on Twitter).

I'm heading home now, changing and hopefully will be on the road by 4 to head on up. ROLL MOTHER****ING TAD!

Those posters are very touchy...fans of historic programs don't get sad when their team slips...they get effing mad!

I went to Zona from '07 to '09 before transferring and converting to a Buff...great timing

#RollTad

Did you see Ben Howland's response to Bill Walton criticizing how UCLA has played this year? Directly to your point, Howland said that Walton's college experience was going 60-0 his first 2 seasons under Wooden so his perspective is a little off.

SIAP, but tonight the keg is going to be louder and crazier than EVER in CU BBall history. So jealous of you guys going.

Ordered my first beer at fate brewing. Boulder got some serious snow compared to everywhere else

Ordered my first beer at fate brewing. Boulder got some serious snow compared to everywhere else

I checked out Fate last Friday, it's a pretty cool spot.

I was able to score a ticket to the game from work so I'm heading over to The Sink in a few minutes. Can't wait.

Apparently, CSU got 125 on the decibel meter last night. The fan will be checking, hopefully we crush that.

stuck at home tonight unfortunately, but will have mark "right between the eyes" johnson on the radio, and some beer in hand. been waiting for this since jan.

Back