What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012-13 Colorado Buffaloes vs Utah Basketball game thread

After all that, we lead by 2 at the half. More than his size, we're really missing the additional depth Jelly brings. This team is pretty limited offensively tonight.

We miss Jelly, but we also need to be hitting some open looks.

Not a bad first half, really got after it on the defensive end. Just have to make more shots when we get the open looks.

Interesting. Mark Johnson has already criticized CU's defensive effort twice during halftime.

Much better later in the half. Tunks was getting abused early.

I figured it must have improved greatly. I kept hearing the words trap and steal in the minutes leading up to the end of the half.

Johnson just mentioned once again that they need to play D this half unlike the first half. Brown clarified that the D was good the last five minutes of the half.

Ski for 3! We need him to play like that if we want to do well in the tourney (both tournies)

D is really picking it up now. Extend this lead now and end this game. I do not want them keeping it close til the end.

Just need a couple buckets and it becomes awfully hard for Utah to come back. The pace and our defense is hurting them.

Back