What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado at Arizona score prediction thread

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Vegas has us as 30.5 point dogs in this thing - I think we cover:

49-20

They're defense is actually worse than ours (statistically). We cover. 48-24.
That would be an interesting statistic if our offense wasn't absolutely futile. And we are starting a new QB (thank freakin god!) who probably won't start off lights out.

56-10

They're defense is actually worse than ours (statistically). We cover. 48-24.

Really? How is that possible? Maybe they weren't getting blown out so badly in each first half that their defense faced the other team's #1 offense more often. That's all I can think of.

Webb and az second unit in by half time

catz - 40

Buffs - 3

Last edited:
I have a strange feeling, and most definitely wrong feeling, that we win this one.

CU 27
Cats 23

Arizona will hang 50-60 on us and will cover. We're 1-8 ATS this year with the 1 being an outright winner. RichRod will remind his players about that win against Wazzu, which will only sharpen their focus. Since we're a laughing stock, these guys will not want to be the second team to allow CU to cover.

Arizona gets bowl eligibility with this win. They will be motivated, and have a great offense. Colorado is crushed again: 55-14.

42 - 0 Arizona, Embree says team is working hard to improve after the loss. Same old BS. GB, can we take you back?

Last edited:
Their QB is out and their defense is pretty bad. Therefore, I say, oh, 60-0.

If their starting QB plays: 66-13
If their starting QB doesn't play: 65-13
If they deflate our footballs or have guys wear different numbers: 65-10

We score on the first drive. Then nothing until late, and only because their 4th stringers don't yet understand the offensive system and turn it over. We go for 2 for some reason and don't get it, probably a result of a shorgun snap going over Shrok's head, they may return it for a score. Who cares.
0.jpg

Arizona 56
Buffs 13

Our points come when they put in the scrubs after they build a 35 - 3 halftime lead

Thank God the old lady doesn't wanna visit Tucson for this one. Anyway I'll go 49-17. She went to U of A, why can't I find like an ACC chick or something? You Broncos fans expose yourself everytime with the 55-10 ****, that day didn't happen, bad ****ing day for one that didn't exist.

Last edited:
Back