What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Basketball Game thread: Colorado at ASU

Disappointing performance. We are playing pretty soft too.

Its 2 games so I'm not going to overreact.

We still suck ass on the road, damn we should be killing asu, I don't care about how bad the refs are or not. I wish Boyle could fix our road issues because outside of shooting insane against zona, we average 50 points a game on the road, absolutely horrible, no excuses ,young team or not. Utah put up a better fight than we did and they don't have the talent as us

We might get lucky again and beat someone on the road overlooking us, but I can't predict any road wins this year, we are that bad, I still don't understand how a team can be so good at home/neutral sites and play like the worst team ever on the road the next week, argh, I really hope we can fix this

Tough shooting nights like these it'd be nice if we could run some set plays designed to get guys like Roberson or XJ open, or to get the opposing big man out of the paint. Boyle and staff don't seem to have much of a plan when shots aren't falling.

All I know is...when the Arizona schools come to town in February...we better beat the living crap out of both of them....

Ultimately we got dominated inside and hit nothing outside so this ones on the team not refs...

I'll just say this about the "inside" part of that. You don't get 11 shots blocked around the basket while only taking 5 free throws.

Right since we lost this game they are going to cancel the rest of the 16 games on the schedule. Cool hyperbole bro
No more of a this is a bad loss, our win against Baylor at this point isn't looking as good as it was earlier, the Pac 12 is weak, and we have no bench.

Well, goes without saying we're in deep **** now. NCAA Tournament is far from guaranteed. Had a sick feeling the UA robbery might throw us into a free fall

Back