What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Basketball Game thread: UCLA at Colorado

Tunks should no longer see the floor. I'd rather go small than have him in the game. He has the worst hands that I've ever seen.

Dre has completely lost his confidence and just disappeared today. Between that another erratic performance from Ski, it feels like we're playing offense with 2 guys.

Don't agree. We had some moments when our effort helped us but the way we played we deserved to lose by a lot more than we did. We had terrible shot selection much of the game, we gave up some offensive rebounds that never should have been, and we played some bad team team defense.

our effort was poor, my context was regarding the final 2 minutes. Inexcusable performance today overall, and at 1-3 heading on the road, we're in trouble

You can't lose to ASU on the road and UCLA at home and expect to be a tourney team. do you think they will let a team that wins 2 conference road games into the dance? And don't count on another magical tourney run this year.

Tante is spot on. Either figure out how to win more than 1 or 2 road games and protect home court from here on out, or we are toast. Lose both games next week and 11-7 (1-5) has us in deep, deep trouble

I've already moved on to next year with this team, when we should be among the favorites. But right now, we're a middle of the PAC team at the very best, which means NIT. Get swept in WA (very possible) and you could see this young team just crater and we're CBA bound.

I'm not ready to quit on this team yet, our RPI gives us some wiggle room. However, you can only dig yourself so deep of a hole in conference standings. We're going to recover and put up a fight. Let the UCLA home loss this year be the Stanford home loss of last year.

You can't lose to ASU on the road and UCLA at home and expect to be a tourney team. do you think they will let a team that wins 2 conference road games into the dance? And don't count on another magical tourney run this year.

UCLA is probably going to win this conference. And ASU is likely much better then what we expected. Neither loss is bad, although I would have loved to protect home court.

We might win more then two conference road games too

UCLA is probably going to win this conference. And ASU is likely much better then what we expected. Neither loss is bad, although I would have loved to protect home court.

We might win more then two conference road games too

We definitely need more than two conference road wins. They've got to come somewhere. We desperately need a win in Seattle or Pullman. Washington is playing better lately, but they're certainly beatable, and Wazzu is a bottom 3 team in the Pac. Our backs are against the wall in a sense, and it's only mid January. We've got to return home with a a road win, and then start racking up the home victories. We can get back on track, but our margin for error is considerably thinner at this point than it should be.

We're 11-5, and we need 8 more wins before the P12 tourney. We can do it.

Should Ski had initiated contact on that last shot? In hindsight, absolutely, but never too sure with these refs.

We definitely need more than two conference road wins. They've got to come somewhere. We desperately need a win in Seattle or Pullman. Washington is playing better lately, but they're certainly beatable, and Wazzu is a bottom 3 team in the Pac. Our backs are against the wall in a sense, and it's only mid January. We've got to return home with a a road win, and then start racking up the home victories. We can get back on track, but our margin for error is considerably thinner at this point than it should be.

Our schedule was pretty tough to start with. But if we can get through the first 11 games at 6-5 or even 5-6, I'd like our chances with 5/7 at home to end the year. Washington State/Oregon State (2)/Utah (2) are pretty much must wins for us.

Witnessing the game in person, I came away with the impression that we have a very young team that just doesn't have "it" figured out yet. UCLA simply has better talent than Colorado, and it showed. Colorado still played pretty good basketball and had a chance to win it at the end. I am not remotely concerned about the direction of the program and still think this can be a tourney team. Of course for some of you the sky is falling and the ground has swallowed up the team.

Back