What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Buffaloes vs CSU Basketball Game Thread

GREAT crowd tonight! The student section is packed, standing room all the way around the concourse, and all the aisles from 18 to 12 were packed until they cleared them out just before half. It has to be at/over capacity tonight.

Fantastic, but here's the low down: next step: have tents out for the big games. tough considering winter nights in Boulder, but if we want to show what we're made of...

2 quick fouls on Ski ... and bad shot selection by Dre. Not a good start.

Let's go buffs 42-17 is now 42-24, 7-0 run for the rams. Booker and scott need to pick up their offense.

Yep, was going to stay mum on Ski through the first half, but he just missed a layup, and his solid first half D is sucking in this half.

booker would you please wake up and start scoring and cu start making layups and play some defense.

25 point lead at home down to 10.

I think Booker has gone Chuck Knoblauch on us! He has become a complete head case. I hope he can fix it at some point. As I've said before, we need him.

Unbelievable to me that they haven't fixed XJ's foul stroke, it is woefully bad. His form is COMPLETELY off, and I've been pointing it out since the first game..

This one's going down to the wire, folks.

Prepare to take 3-6 months off of your (and my) life expectancy. :huh:

Back