What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Buffaloes vs CSU Basketball Game Thread

Fun game and Dinwiddie definitely backed up his trash talk. There were a couple CSU fans behind us that actually seemed offended by his comments before the game. As we are leaving, I heard one of them say, "Dinwiddie got pretty lucky tonight."
:rofl:

Most delusional fan base ever. Sometimes, the other guy is just good. like, really good.

:rofl:

Most delusional fan base ever. Sometimes, the other guy is just good. like, really good.

Rammie fans behind their bench were all sitting there well after the game having a pity party....they kept talking about how we travelled every time we touched the ball....They don't understand what having quick & athletic players like Ski/Mayor are like

There wasn't a single Ram player that was more athletic than anyone in our starting 5+2....maybe more disciplined or a few better shooters, but pure talent/athleticism....not even close

Also...did anyone see the old due behind their bench who kept giving the "Choking" hand signals to the C-Unit/Student section....WTF was up with that dude??

So I didn't read this whole thread, so I won't comment on much other than the crowd was great, the students were awesome, the first half rocked, the second half not so much, Ram fans are tools, and that Iverson dude is friggen d-bag.

Ya the dude who chucked it was about 15ft from me. Every Buff supporter in the area ****ing heckled the **** out of him and he ran away like a little bitch.

It was funny, my seats are behind the visitor's bench, around all the parents for the opponents. They were bitching and moaning all night about the officiating, and they were trying to say that the thrown object came from behind the Buff bench. I was saying that would be a miracle of physics considering it hit the backside of the basket.

What a crazy game. I got there at like 7:15 and the student section was nearly full!! People were loaded up in the aisles all game, crazy. Excellent game, we basically gave the lammies only a couple times to cheer about the whole game .

that Iverson dude is friggen d-bag.

He's a solid player, but he cries like a little bitch. SHT did a great job on him last night.

I, for one, loved the way the refs let them both play (in the first half, anyway). Second half got a little tighter, but I would much rather watch that than the ticky tacky fouls like in the Wyo game.

He's a solid player, but he cries like a little bitch. SHT did a great job on him last night.

I, for one, loved the way the refs let them both play (in the first half, anyway). Second half got a little tighter, but I would much rather watch that than the ticky tacky fouls like in the Wyo game.

I'm with you on the officiating. I thought it almost perfectly called, although it started getting a little messier towards the end

I'm with you on the officiating. I thought it almost perfectly called, although it started getting a little messier towards the end

The slip that ended up being called a trip and Spencer knocking the ball away on the breakaway come to mind.

Bull****. The officiating in the 2nd half was atrocious. First half was good, second...I was amazed they were at the D1 level.

The only reason anybody is saying the officiating was decent is because we won. Some of those calls were flat out atrocious, like when the guy tripped over his shoelace and managed to draw the foul. They missed double dribble calls, for cryin out loud. That's the easiest call to make.

Definitely got messier towards the end. Loved the way they let them play in the first half, though.

The only reason anybody is saying the officiating was decent is because we won. Some of those calls were flat out atrocious, like when the guy tripped over his shoelace and managed to draw the foul. They missed double dribble calls, for cryin out loud. That's the easiest call to make.

They made up for the ridiculous call on Ski a couple trips down the court later.

Or Iverson checking The Mayor out of bounds with his forearm or the box out call on Scott among many others. The 2nd half was almost on Wyoming's level in terms of officiating quality.

The worst call was when Chen was going for the loose ball and Iverson grabbed his arm right in front of the ref. No call.

Great game to watch. Tough to not be there. Since we are talking about terrible officiating, what was up with the shot clock not going off/being accurate?

Great game to watch. Tough to not be there. Since we are talking about terrible officiating, what was up with the shot clock not going off/being accurate?

I also wondered about this. There was at least two seconds no accounted for when the shot clock didn't go off.

Also, being a larger, taller person who used to play recreational basketball; how atrocious were the over the back calls? It seems as though CSU was given the benefit of the doubt when position was being questioned. Were we really out of place that much and getting out rebounded or was this also on the officials?

All this being said, I'm really happy we won. Last few minutes made me pretty nervous.

Also, being a larger, taller person who used to play recreational basketball; how atrocious were the over the back calls? It seems as though CSU was given the benefit of the doubt when position was being questioned. Were we really out of place that much and getting out rebounded or was this also on the officials?

All this being said, I'm really happy we won. Last few minutes made me pretty nervous.

I don't know - that Iverson guy is just a hoss

The worst call had to be the trip/call on Ski. That was ridiculous, especially considering it happened right in front of the ref. The second was the call on Scott when Iverson threw himself down on the floor. Ludicrous. The ref knew that Iverson outweighed Scott by about 30 pounds right? (exaggeration I'm sure)

Anyone see Tad fix the timekeeper with the death stare after the shot clock debacle. lol

I don't know - that Iverson guy is just a hoss

We didn't have inside position much yesterday. That's my biggest gripe about Dre. He relies on his length way too much and does not get position a lot of times. There were a lot of times last night where Iverson and Hornung just had the inside position.

In case anyone is interested in watching the game again, the Pac 12 network is rebroadcasting it @ 3pm today.

not too bad, maybe a few no calls on both end, but they pushed us around down low to get in the right position. They are well coached on rebounding at both ends of the floor and it shows.

Back