What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Colorado Football Roster (with recruits)

Did Asiata leave school? It is so disappointing to see someone struggle that much with grades as a Freshman. Does CU need some new guidance counselors there or what? Give these guys some cupcake classes as they get acclimated to college. Doesn't CU offer weighlifting, Pre-Algebra, etc..

Under Embree the team GPA has risen a lot. As Snow eluded, it wasn't the schools fault, he just didn't care about school.

Embree is certainly doing things right from a classroom standpoint. Now he just has to develop some of these guys on the field. I hope CU gives him a long leash because I think he will be very successful once he gets this program going in the next couple of years. I am still impressed by Embree and everything he and his staff are bringing to the table. Well everything but I don't think he has recruited as well as we expected. Especially in CO.

Updated based on today's announcements. We have 107 total on the list (scholarship + walk on), so we've got 2 extra. I'll remove when the 105 is specified for fall camp. Then, we'll see who gets added.

Back