What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Fulmer Cup

There really seems to be something to this Denver Post thing. It would be an interesting project to compile police reports and subsequent articles between the two schools.

Obviously Coach Mac is gonna be pissed that they followed the dudes. They were looking for a fight and they got one; but frankly, it's pretty tough not to follow someone after they've kicked in your tailight.

Whoever they were fighting must have been huge to inflict damage on 3 large players

Whoever they were fighting must have been huge to inflict damage on 3 large players

Well, technically they weren't players yet. They were simply CSU students who were large enough to fit the call Coach McElwain made for any available big people on campus.

I would love to see a cumulative ranking for teams over the past decade.

Paging jgisland. He loves numbers. Although these might not be complex enough for him to justify the time to do it. Smart ****er.

Wait?! We're tied with the guys that curb stomped the Marine? How does that even happen?

U$C in 93rd??? Apparently, it's OK to pay players and buy their families houses .... as long as you stay out of the police blotter. Who Knew?
You do know this is only for this season and is not a cumulative thing right? Plus they have time to "catch up". Will TCU set a record this year?

U$C in 93rd??? Apparently, it's OK to pay players and buy their families houses .... as long as you stay out of the police blotter. Who Knew?

While I have not been there I think the explanation lies with its location in Watts. To quote my friend who went there "I have never been in a place where it is more obvious that the only role the police serve is to protect the rich from the poor." He made it seem like he could do just about anything he wanted so long as he was a college student.

fulmercup-051412_medium.jpg

S-E-C! S-E-C!

Back