What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 MBB Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

I've seen them in on a few guys out there. I think they only have 1 or 2 for this year though.

I've seen them in on a few guys out there. I think they only have 1 or 2 for this year though.

I think Oregon will be active in the spring. I'm expecting Jabari Brown to be 1-and-done.

I knew Oregon was in on some guys. I've seen them listed as possibilities for both Ben Carter and Rosco Allen (guys who we have profiles of here). Plus, Ty Wallace is visiting Oregon...

Legendary coach Bob Hurley says UCLA commit Kyle Anderson is a hybrid between Magic Johnson & Larry Bird.

“I think he’s the most dominant player to ever play at the school,” Hurley told SportsNet New York. “His improvement from last year till now is unbelievable. He’s certainly the most versatile kid ever anywhere near his size that I’ve ever coached."

Transfer, not a commitment, but JT Terrell of Wake Forest will be transferring to USC. I believe he'll have 3 years to play 3 after sitting out this season. Was Wake's second leading scorer last year as a true frosh scoring 11 ppg, but...

Terrell, a 6-foot-3 guard who was the second-leading scorer for the Demon Deacons as a freshman last season, withdrew from the school last month after he was arrested on charges of driving while impaired and driving after consuming alcohol near the Wake Forest campus in Winston-Salem, N.C.

He was a top 50 recruit in the 2010 class.

Artis to Oregon.

Allen to Stanford.

Last edited:
****. Arizona got a committment from Kaleb Tarczewski, center, a top 10 recruit. I think they've just locked down the #1 class in the nation.

More on Arizona's recruiting haul.

...yeah. I believe they're still in the running for the Bazz Muhammed sweepstakes (along with UCLA and Duke). The only good news about Shabazz if he were to choose UoA is that he'd be gone after a year. I'm pretty sure he's either UCLA or Duke though...but I don't know.

Tad needs some bigs...really bad. Scott and Gordon are going to have to step in on day one and battle tough.

...yeah. I believe they're still in the running for the Bazz Muhammed sweepstakes (along with UCLA and Duke). The only good news about Shabazz if he were to choose UoA is that he'd be gone after a year. I'm pretty sure he's either UCLA or Duke though...but I don't know.

Tad needs some bigs...really bad. Scott and Gordon are going to have to step in on day one and battle tough.

I like our frontcourt a lot better in 2012. Shane and Mills will both be a year further along in their development. And I believe that trading Austin and Trey for Gordon and Scott will give us a stronger inside presence. We'll give up some experience and some 3 pt shooting ability from the post guys, but this offense isn't built around that like Bzdelik's was.

I'm curious to see what style of team Boyle is hoping to build. Before Cain left, I thought we were shifting more towards a "traditional NBA" style lineup where we'd have two BIGS, a swingman that's 6'6"ish and then two guards. Now I'm wondering if we're going to stick with the three guard offense a bit longer.

RTC is now saying that they think Arizona is out of the Bazz Sweepstakes. I'm with DyeMe though, I think it'll be UCLA or Duke.

COME ON DUKE!

I'm not a fan of Mills at this point, and have yet to really see anything from SHT. So two freshmen with SHT does not win me over. Sure, it's better than this year, but we need some muscle inside. Cain really could help here...I applaud the kid for doing what he feels is right, but man...it does screw us over a little.

I really hope that Bazz ends up at Duke, but I'm not optimistic about it. He just seems like a West Coast guy...Duke has had sort of a problem with West coast kids recently, and UCLA will put on the full court press. This sort of reminds me of Josh Smith all over again, although much less severe (Smith was NOT going to leave the West).

I think we have to stick with a three guard offense longer - as Wooden said, take quickness over size. If we can't match them physically, let's run around them... ...I still want some bigs though.

quick Shabazz Muhammed update - it doesn't look good for Duke, and it seems that he's staying out West. Who knows though, as he'll be a Spring signee...lots can change. USC - very possible (dad played there)

Oregon got both Dotson & Carter this weekend. Good three man class they have going.

Utah picked up a commitment from Brandon Taylor, 5'10" PG from Pacific Hills HS in CA. (Josh Gershon twitter)

Gershon:

2012 Los Angeles Pacific Hills PG Brandon Taylor has committed to Utah.

EDIT: 'Nik beat me to it as I got distracted by my job. Stupid work.

Back