1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Oregon Football Preview

Discussion in 'CU Buffs Newsroom' started by RSSBot, Oct 25, 2012.

1. RSSBot

RSSBot News Junkie

I'll be honest, I care a whole lot more about the basketball team's scrimmage against SMU, than I do about this game.* The scrimmage is in Dallas, locked safely behind closed doors, and very much secret (coaches, by NCAA rule, are not allowed to talk about these events).* The football game is in Eugene, but nationally televised, and openly discussed.* By Saturday evening I will know exactly how the scrimmage went, yet still sit in the dark about the football result.

I will not watch the football game, I will not listen.* I won't even check twitter to see how things go.* I so vehemently don't care about how many points Chip Kelly decides to have his team score on CU this weekend, that I'm unjacking from the internet, and doing other things.* I don't know, maybe a game of Monopoly.

15 days...

--

Kickoff from Autzen Stadium in Eugene is set for 1pm MT.* Coverage can bee seen on Pac-12 network (if you get it), with radio coverage set for 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'll be honest, I care a whole lot more about the basketball team's scrimmage against SMU, than I do about this game.* The scrimmage is in Dallas, locked safely behind closed doors, and very much secret (coaches, by NCAA rule, are not allowed to talk about these events).* The football game is in Eugene, but nationally televised, and openly discussed.* By Saturday evening I will know exactly how the scrimmage went, yet still sit in the dark about the football result.

I will not watch the football game, I will not listen.* I won't even check twitter to see how things go.* I so vehemently don't care about how many points Chip Kelly decides to have his team score on CU this weekend, that I'm unjacking from the internet, and doing other things.* I don't know, maybe a game of Monopoly.

15 days...

--

Kickoff from Autzen Stadium in Eugene is set for 1pm MT.* Coverage can bee seen on Pac-12 network (if you get it), with radio coverage set for 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
    Click here to view the article.