What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

ASU is having a big recruiting weekend. The expected visitors:

-Julian Brooks (WR) NR/3*/3*/3*
-Thomas Brown (LB) 3*/3*/3*/3*
-Raymond Ford (CB) 3*/3*/2*/4*
-Evan Goodman (OL) 4*/4*/4*/4*
-Deontay Greenberry (WR) 4*/4*/4*/4*
-Russell Hansbrough (RB) 3*/3*/3*/3*
-Seth Jacobs (LB) 4*/4*/4*/3*
-Kisima Jagne (DE) 3*/3*/3*/3*
-Michael Mann (DE) 2*/2*/3*/3*
-Jaydon Mickens (WR) 4*/3*/3*/4*
-Kenny Orjioke (ATH) NR/3*/3*/NR
-Tee Shepard (CB) 4*/5*/4*/4*
-Javon Williams (WR) 4*/3*/3*/3*

I mentioned it in chat last night, but ASU has an interesting potential issue on their hands. The class up to now is pretty good, but nothing special. But clearly they are getting interest from several really good players due to a good season. The problem becomes how do they make the numbers work.

I read that list and can't help but think that it could end up being our best recruiting weekend if we somehow pulled an upset.

Oregon picked up a commitment from Dwayne Stanford who was a teammate of 5 star Adolphus Washington. He has an impressive offer list and is a 4 star on Rivals/ESPN while a 3 star on scout. I would trust the scout ranking more since they cover that area heavily and have seen him 6 times this year. His offer list I believe has more to do with them hoping to get Dwayne and Washington in a package deal. A decent pick up, but nothing spectacular.

Oh and sounds as though DJ Foster will be a Sun Devil soon enough.

Bump for Cal's temporary success.

I have always disliked Cal and how they can recruit so many good players yet they still suck every year. They are going to get Shaq Thompson and so many other recruits the Ducks want yet do nothing with them on the field.

I have always disliked Cal and how they can recruit so many good players yet they still suck every year. They are going to get Shaq Thompson and so many other recruits the Ducks want yet do nothing with them on the field.
whelp, there you went and did it. Just guaranteed Cal is gonna upset the ducks in the next 2 seasons.

Looks like Cal got a commitment from Freddie Tagaloa, a really good OL (and another Tosh Lupoi recruit). Hasn't been announced, but it's coming.

Thanks BB - Not official by any means but this might just be the tip of the iceberg.

Guessing you guys will finish strong. I know next weekend will be huge. My guess is you guys wrap up Kourtzidis then or shortly thereafter.

In other news:

Kenny Lawler decommitted from ASU today and he figures to be the first of many. All the Long Beach Poly guys will be taking all of their visits.

This is going to be a crazy time as the Pac-12 South jobs get filled.

Not to beat a dead horse but our new facilities are on line now and Tosh Lupoi is gonna go off very soon. Stay tuned :nod:

I hate how Tosh Lupoi can recruit so well even though Cal has done **** as of late. Oh well if any team was to steal recruits from Oregon I am fine that it is Cal because as long as they have Tedford they are never a threat to be elite.

Back