What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Recruit Profile Index

1299867456_the-situation-is-shocked.gif

Good call. Fixed it.

Guys, this is where the staff earns this money for the time being. Gonna be fun to watch.

I must say, I thought the coaches would close nicely, but this on the first weekend of the offseason? Ridiculously nice job by the coaches. I'll have a slice of crow, will have the entire thing if they lock a few of these kids down.

Scout also reporting Steve Moore is visiting, 11 players visiting, big mucho grande weekend for the Buffs.

I like the idea of bringing them all in as a group, especially with a few of the guys who are already solid commits. Will re-enforce the idea that this is a new era and that they have a chance not just to go to a great place to go to school and have a group of excellent coaches but more importantly be a part of a new generation of players who are going to go someplace.

Looks like Embree and EB have an idea what they are doing in this recruiting stuff.

I must say, I thought the coaches would close nicely, but this on the first weekend of the offseason? Ridiculously nice job by the coaches. I'll have a slice of crow, will have the entire thing if they lock a few of these kids down.

In the end, big recruiting weekends only work if you actually land the players. We shall see.

So far, we know of 3 visitors for this coming weekend. Marcus Rios is a 4* CB we're trying to flip from Boise State. Kyle Kelley is a 4* DE we're trying to flip from Arizona. Josh Tupou is an under-the-raday DT/OG the coaches discovered (who I really like).

More updates coming to the chart in the opening post of this thread as we learn of additional visitors. Could be around a dozen again.

P.S. Scout is showing Jalen Cope-Fitzpatric for 1/13, but I'm waiting to put it in until I see another site confirm it.

P.P.S. Yuri Wright had been listed for this weekend, but I took him out because we haven't gotten confirmation on an OV date with Yuri.

Will be interesting to see if we can get Rios in this weekend. Boise is out of the picture and it will come down to some Pac-12 schools and Nebraska. He is an early enrollee too, so the decision will be coming sooner rather than later.

So far, we know of 3 visitors for this coming weekend. Marcus Rios is a 4* CB we're trying to flip from Boise State. Kyle Kelley is a 4* DE we're trying to flip from Arizona. Josh Tupou is an under-the-raday DT/OG the coaches discovered (who I really like).

More updates coming to the chart in the opening post of this thread as we learn of additional visitors. Could be around a dozen again.

P.S. Scout is showing Jalen Cope-Fitzpatric for 1/13, but I'm waiting to put it in until I see another site confirm it.

P.P.S. Yuri Wright had been listed for this weekend, but I took him out because we haven't gotten confirmation on an OV date with Yuri.
Someone, I'm not sure where, either Rivals or Scoop, claimed he posted about it on his FB or some such.

I would not be too worried about the timing. If anything, I am glad he will not be at Cal this coming weekend. The Yuri recruitment will have plenty of twists and turns regardless.

I have a feeling that some of the players on the DL will not return next year. I know Richter was a redshirt Junior this year. According to scout he was a Juco transfer in 2010.

Updated the visitor list to drop Cyburt for 1/20 and add Folasa.

Multiple sites are confirming 4 OVs for this weekend. Very good group.

Need some momentum to close on a highnote.
Crawley and Yuri is the kind of momentum we need.

Sidenote: Good to see Buffs B.Ball doing so well in the PAC.

Back