What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Schedule - Thursday night game

I don't think the students are the issue. The employees and people doing campus business are the ones that this effects the most.

Typical CU employee.

Students never are grouped in the same category as "people doing campus business."

And how, pray tell, does thinking weekday night games are a pain in the ass make someone a pussy? Granted I've already pointed out that it gives me a bad case of sandy-vag. I'd love to have a 7 or 8pm start on a Saturday night.
Because you are whining!

Parking has the potential to be a pain in the ass. For the USC game this year, they said they were opening up the lots at 3:00 PM. I got there at 2:30 and then sat around and waited for people to show up for an hour. No big deal, but it is a bit of a hassle.

I'd rather have a night game in September than October, and I'd rather have a night game in October than November. Early October won't be too bad. The weather should be great.

Parking has the potential to be a pain in the ass. For the USC game this year, they said they were opening up the lots at 3:00 PM. I got there at 2:30 and then sat around and waited for people to show up for an hour. No big deal, but it is a bit of a hassle.

I'd rather have a night game in September than October, and I'd rather have a night game in October than November. Early October won't be too bad. The weather should be great.

Yeah, I'm hoping it will still be warm enough to make a week out of it. A night or two bumpin around Boulder. Another night or two up in Indian Peaks, then back down to town for the game. Then off to the GABF. That would be soooooo awesome.

We played at Washingtong and at Stanford at around that same time last year. I don't know if that makes any difference in next years' scheduling.

Looks like I'll have to take two days off. No way am I going to work the day after a night football game.

Good idea! I think I'll take friday off too!

Typical CU employee.

Students never are grouped in the same category as "people doing campus business."

I don't care. I'll be at the game but many of my co-workers despise the weekday games. I don't really blame them. Getting around campus sucks on those days.

I don't care. I'll be at the game but many of my co-workers despise the weekday games. I don't really blame them. Getting around campus sucks on those days.

It is one day, they can deal with it. That is part of the problem in Boulder and CU. It should be embraced as a way to feature the Univ and the football team. The culture needs to change to be more supportive of the athletic dept and especially the football team who pays the bills for the athletic dept. Winning will help but it is one ****ing day.

It is one day, they can deal with it. That is part of the problem in Boulder and CU. It should be embraced as a way to feature the Univ and the football team. The culture needs to change to be more supportive of the athletic dept and especially the football team who pays the bills for the athletic dept. Winning will help but it is one ****ing day.

I totally agree. They work at CU for 300 days a year (give or take), and they're pissed because there will be a disruption to their schedule on ONE of those days? Really?

USC plays at Oregon September 22nd or at least that is what I told. Odd that they put the matchup for the 3rd game of the year. Oh well hopefully they will still be breaking in a new QB lol!

Now back on topic night games are the best, but that is because driving 3 hours to a game that starts at 12 sucks because I can't tailgate!

USC plays at Oregon September 22nd or at least that is what I told. Odd that they put the matchup for the 3rd game of the year. Oh well hopefully they will still be breaking in a new QB lol!

Now back on topic night games are the best, but that is because driving 3 hours to a game that starts at 12 sucks because I can't tailgate!

Why does USC have to go to Autzen again?

shows the Buffs hosting Sacramento State in between CSU at SAF@MH and traveling to Fresno (which by the way visits Autzen to play the Ducks the week before). Is that SacState deal done?
Sac State is done and the 2013 FCS team we play is done but no one will tell us who it is.

It might be because u$c plays a late season, non-conf game (the dolden gomers). Since there are now 9 conference games, this switcheroo probably stands out a little more.

I wouldn't surprise me to see the 12PAC move a few conference games to the 2nd or 3rd game of the season. $ec has done that, basically for additional viewership. Think about it -- while many of the ranked teams are slated to face NE Pushover St, the $ec televised the likes of Georgia vs So Carolina. I don't know if LScott wants to do something like that, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Anyone know what the hell is going on? They said the schedule was coming out late Friday or early Saturday

Back