What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2012 Stanford Cardinal @ Colorado Basketball game thread

Rest my case about XJ.

44-29 Buffs at the half.

Huge final bucket for momentum purposes. Crushed Furd's little momentum

First half: 55% shooting (16/29) including 50% from 3 (3/6). Dre already with 9pts 11 boards. Scott already with 10pts 3 boards. XJ with 9. Ski and Mayor each with 5.

63.6% from the charity stripe (7/11).

Most impressive: 23-13 edge on the boards.

Only 4 turnovers.

Rest my case about XJ.

44-29 Buffs at the half.

Huge final bucket for momentum purposes. Crushed Furd's little momentum
Yep. He really turned up the aggressiveness against WSU and it's carried over tonight. That really helps balance the lineup.

Nice, thanks. I was listening while finishing homework after putting the munchkins to bed and have not turned a tv on.

No one chatting?

Damn ESPNU means i watch crappy internet feed. Lame.

**** you. I'm not even talking about a game we're playing in. Go figure out how you're going to sneak in the NIT if you end the season hot.

I know. But you seemed whiny. Our womens' team could beat our mens' team right now. NIT is generous.

What's the score between CU and furd? I'm actually rooting for CU in this game if you could cease hostilities for a couple...

I know. But you seemed whiny. Our womens' team could beat our mens' team right now. NIT is generous.

What's the score between CU and furd? I'm actually rooting for CU in this game if you could cease hostilities for a couple...

If you weren't too busy insulting me on my native board, you'd notice I had posted a kind response. It was 44-29 at half, now it's 48-31 early in the second.

Back