1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 WBB Recruit Profile Index

Discussion in 'University of Colorado Recruiting Archive - Basket' started by Goose, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Goose

Goose Hoops Moderator Club Member Junta Member

PositionNameStateHoopGurlzOfferCommitment
    PGAsia BookerTX3*YLamar
    PGHeather CorralWA3*YWashington
    PGMarquelle DentCO3*Wyoming
    FAlexus JohnsonCO4*Grambling State
    WLauren HugginsCO4*YCOLORADO
    FKatie HeckmanCO4*YDuke
    FJe Zhe NewtonAZ4*Georgia Tech
    FJamee SwanAZ4*YCOLORADO
    PGEllison TinkleMT3*Gonzaga
    PGKyleesha WestonMO2*YCOLORADO

CU Official Visitors:
    DatePositionNameStateOfferCommitment
    9/2/11FJamee SwanAZYColorado
    9/9/11PGHeather CorralWAYWashington

2013 WBB Recruit Profile Index
    2014 WBB Recruit Profile Index

Last edited: Oct 24, 2011
  2. Goose

As you guys have noticed by now, we're amping up the coverage of women's basketball recruiting here. It's not going to be as closely monitored as the men's recruiting is, but we're hopefully going to be able to really bring up the knowledge of Buff fans of the womens team. Lappe is doing an incredible job there, and we really could be a program on the rise, so we want to help spread the knowledge. That said, I will be the first to admit that as little as I know about recruiting, I know even less about women's recruiting. So if you know of something, or someone, that CU is interested in don't hesitate to start a profile or thread. Even if you don't know the "correct" format, we can always help you out with that. If there's something that you know but are hesitant to post yourself, feel free to PM one of the mods and we'll be more than happy to work with the info.

We really are lucky as CU fans to have two basketball programs that are on the rise.

3. Goose

OK, I'm quoting this from the Jamee Swan thread because I don't want it to get sidetracked.

I'll fully admit I know next to nothing about women's basketball recruiting, so ANY links or references you guys can share would be greatly appreciated. Also, is there anything that we should do differently with the profiles? There are some absolutely amazing posters on this board when it comes to women's hoops info so any and all feedback is appreciated. If you don't feel comfortable posting any suggestions or links in this thread, please don't hesitate to PM me. This board is nothing without everyone participating.

4. Goose

HoopGurlz updated rankings:

The only other Pac-12 team in the top 20 is Stanford at #15. Like 'Nik has said repeatedly, if we make Stanford our target and just aim to be with them every year, we're going to be back to being a national-level program.

5. udy11

udy11 Member

I would look for Lappe and staff to bring in a outstanding 2013 class as well. They seem to setting their sights on high profile kids across the region including former Co residents..Dylan and Dakota Gonzales from Idaho.

6. BeBe

BeBe Club Member Club Member

7. Buffnik

Buffnik Real name isn't Nik Club Member Junta Member

Top 30 recruiting, if consistent from year-to-year, should equal going to the Dance and with good coaching should equal Sweet 16 expectations as the norm.