What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013-14 Colorado Basketball Roster & Schedule

The January 12th game against Washington is listed as a neutral site on most rpi sites since it's in Seattle. Anybody know if this will count as a road game in our RPI? It sure seems like it should, and a neutral site loss to Washington, with their possible 200ish RPI could be costly.

The January 12th game against Washington is listed as a neutral site on most rpi sites since it's in Seattle. Anybody know if this will count as a road game in our RPI? It sure seems like it should, and a neutral site loss to Washington, with their possible 200ish RPI could be costly.

Should absolutely be a true road game, unless I missed some news about construction being done to their stadium.

It is the only game on their schedule being played at Spokane Arena. I have no idea why.

From my Washington State friend: We always play a "home" game in Spokane every year in the arena. We also play one game in Kennewick, WA every year. Because Pullman is so secluded and our fans are spread all over, it's kind of a fan appreciation thing. Also good for exposure overall. Same reason why we play one home football game in seattle every year at the clink (though we make a lot of money on that one).

From my Washington State friend: We always play a "home" game in Spokane every year in the arena. We also play one game in Kennewick, WA every year. Because Pullman is so secluded and our fans are spread all over, it's kind of a fan appreciation thing. Also good for exposure overall. Same reason why we play one home football game in seattle every year at the clink (though we make a lot of money on that one).
I'm surprised it's an in-conference game and since it is, they aren't picking a worse game (Utah, Oregon State). Good news for us I imagine the game not being on-campus.

RT ‏@BrianHowell33 Dec. 21 vs. Okla St will be a rare gm for #CUBuffs mbb. First CU gm between ranked teams since the 1997 NCAA Tourney, just 11th in history

But wait ... article says : " The Buffaloes, an NCAA Tournament team last season, lost leading scorer Spencer Dinwiddie to the NBA Draft, but Colorado's still expected to be a pos " I think we will be better than a pos.

Gotta like being referred to as a big time opponent and high-profile in the heartland of college sports. Should be a solid RPI W

Gotta like being referred to as a big time opponent and high-profile in the heartland of college sports. Should be a solid RPI W

Don't follow Auburn closely, but it would seem it will take Pearl a couple years to cheat his way to success. Auburn is probably going to be improved, but still quite mediocre.

Don't follow Auburn closely, but it would seem it will take Pearl a couple years to cheat his way to success. Auburn is probably going to be improved, but still quite mediocre.

Comparable to and maybe even a tougher job than Martin has at South Carolina.

True...but it will be good to go up against Pearl's style of ball....pressure defense full court

Back