What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Arizona Basketball Preview #1

RSSBot

News Junkie
Happy New Year!* I hope everyone enjoyed their break.* I certainly did, but it's time to refocus, and welcome Pac-12 play into our lives.

The Buffs have been lounging for too long, feasting on fatty fare like Northern Arizona and Hartford.* The meat of the season is now upon us, and the challenges will come fast and heavy for Coach Boyle and the boys.* I like to think the brutally tough non-conference schedule as steeled the young Buffs for this day, but only time will tell just how ready CU is for the road ahead.

The Pac-12 schedulers certainly didn't make it easy, handing the Buffs a mountainous challenge right off the bat.* The defending conference champions are tasked with marching into Arizona to take on the vaunted #3 Wildcats in a rematch of the 2012 Pac-12 title game.* Compared to what the team has faced the last two weeks, we've gone straight from rookie to All-Madden.

In preparation for the action, I was tasked by Pac-12 hoops aficionado Adam Butler with helping to preview the game over at PacHoops.com.* Along with well known BasketBuffs gurus James Lucas and Jason Gilligan, I think I made a good showing in the ramp-up for the game.* I highly suggest you click on the link, and soak in the dialogue that covers everything from Spencer Dinwiddie's mustache to my Bulls-fan homerism for Steve Kerr.

After clicking on that, come on back for my preview, which is typically exhaustive and exhausting.

Tip-off from the McKale Center is set for 6pm MT this evening. *Televised coverage can be found on ESPNU, with Mark Johnson hitting the airwaves on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
YZgj6zK4SJ4

Happy New Year!* I hope everyone enjoyed their break.* I certainly did, but it's time to refocus, and welcome Pac-12 play into our lives.

The Buffs have been lounging for too long, feasting on fatty fare like Northern Arizona and Hartford.* The meat of the season is now upon us, and the challenges will come fast and heavy for Coach Boyle and the boys.* I like to think the brutally tough non-conference schedule as steeled the young Buffs for this day, but only time will tell just how ready CU is for the road ahead.

The Pac-12 schedulers certainly didn't make it easy, handing the Buffs a mountainous challenge right off the bat.* The defending conference champions are tasked with marching into Arizona to take on the vaunted #3 Wildcats in a rematch of the 2012 Pac-12 title game.* Compared to what the team has faced the last two weeks, we've gone straight from rookie to All-Madden.

In preparation for the action, I was tasked by Pac-12 hoops aficionado Adam Butler with helping to preview the game over at PacHoops.com.* Along with well known BasketBuffs gurus James Lucas and Jason Gilligan, I think I made a good showing in the ramp-up for the game.* I highly suggest you click on the link, and soak in the dialogue that covers everything from Spencer Dinwiddie's mustache to my Bulls-fan homerism for Steve Kerr.

After clicking on that, come on back for my preview, which is typically exhaustive and exhausting.

Tip-off from the McKale Center is set for 6pm MT this evening. *Televised coverage can be found on ESPNU, with Mark Johnson hitting the airwaves on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
YZgj6zK4SJ4

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back