What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Arizona Wildcats @ Colorado Official Game Thread

Bad place to be trying that fake punt. I'm going to pretend that call was 100% Neinas.

I feel that way every time your basketball team is left whining rather than having games handed to them by Pac-12 officials willing to blatantly disregard the game clock...

I know I was kidding. Well I don't really like the abusive language call. What is that? Come on it's football. Eventually I'm sure a phantom call will go your way to even it out.

@Cvill You can keep saying that all you want but it doesn't make it true. I said that we were given the win and I would take the win. What fan wouldn't?

Seriously though your coach has you guys playing MUCH better. Win or lose you have to like the future of your program.

I know I was kidding. Well I don't really like the abusive language call. What is that? Come on it's football. Eventually I'm sure a phantom call will go your way to even it out.

@Cvill You can keep saying that all you want but it doesn't make it true. I said that we were given the win and I would take the win. What fan wouldn't?

Seriously though your coach has you guys playing MUCH better. Win or lose you have to like the future of your program.

Easy to patronize when the game is settled

I guess we take solace in that we were (sorta) in it until the 4th. Didn't expect that. Also didn't expect Denker to look like Tommy Frazier. We do that for people.

I guess we take solace in that we were (sorta) in it until the 4th. Didn't expect that. Also didn't expect Denker to look like Tommy Frazier. We do that for people.

The line was down to 13. We aren't even covering. Hard to take solace in much of anything after late in the 2Q IMO. Hope we finish strong

Decent game until we ****ed ourselves with bad desperation choices.

Kick the FG and punt the damn ball.

Wow. That fake and the non FG basically seals the deal. Bush league, Mac.

Didn't have a huge problem with passing on the FG. Pretty clear they were going to need a lot of points on the board. I'm not sure the play calling on that series was great, though.

The fake punt? Just ****ing mind bottling. Quite possibly one of the worst play calls in the history of Colorado football. QB sneak on first down bad....

Think I'd be numb to losing right now, but I'm not. It's one thing games like @UCLA where there's no hope, but it hurts to lose to mediocrity at home, not that I was truly expecting otherwise.

We need to take a long hard look at what Oregon State does and emulate it.

Have one of the best coaches in the conference? They may start slow every year but Oregon state is solid with CUish talent.

Back