What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Arizona Wildcats @ Colorado Official Game Thread

Left after the 3rd. Couldn't take any more. ****ty, ****ty job by the coaching staff tonight. On both sides of the ball. I'm really wondering about Baer.

Find speed. It wins you Pac-12 games.

What I see from OSU: A few more receiving guys with P-Rich size and speed, a great passing QB, a defense that plays fundamentally sound, and some big linemen on both sides of the ball. That last one is where it would have helped to keep a coach like Cabral or Tui on staff in some capacity. They are connected and can close on some linemen in the recruiting game.

Left after the 3rd. Couldn't take any more. ****ty, ****ty job by the coaching staff tonight. On both sides of the ball. I'm really wondering about Baer.

I think we've all been wondering about Baer since he was hired. He's been DC on some **** teams through the years.

Come on offense, keep trying to score. God, this team vs pac 12 in second half at home does nothing. SCORE SOME EFFING POINTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What I see from OSU: A few more guys with P-Rich size and speed, a great passing QB, a defense that plays fundamentally sound, and some big linemen on both sides of the ball. That last one is where it would have helped to keep a coach like Cabral or Tui on staff in some capacity. They are connected and can close on some linemen in the recruiting game.

Yup OSU's OL is definitely a key component.

Thank goodness the Boulder Chamber of Commerce gets a moment to tell about the status of the community post-flood.

Meanwhile, there can't be more than 5,000 fans left in the stadium with 6+ minutes in the game.

Thank goodness the Boulder Chamber of Commerce gets a moment to tell about the status of the community post-flood.

Meanwhile, there can't be more than 5,000 fans left in the stadium with 6+ minutes in the game.

Hope they've found time to remind students to not dress up as a cowboy for Halloween.

Commentators talking about CU getting to a bowl. Am I in the twilight zone?

:lol: unless I've missed 4 wins being the bowl eligibility line now. It's going to be one epic cripple fight vs Cal, although it may actually be a fun shootout type of game given that it's the two worst defenses to ever grace the earth.

Not it sure why everyone is so high on 44. His tackles are all 8 yards or more down the field. Orms missed 3 tackles in the back field that were 30 yard or more plays. We need Dukes little brother to commit and bring some talent to the safety position.

It's embarrassing that students show up for eight minutes in the second quarter and the student section is empty the rest of the game

I think we've all been wondering about Baer since he was hired. He's been DC on some **** teams through the years.

Meh. This team just lacks talent across the board. Too slow and too small. Though I think the concerns about Baer are valid but hard to tell with very few bright spots on the roster.

Hope they've found time to remind students to not dress up as a cowboy for Halloween.

Not even a "Midnight Cowboy"? :huh:

midnightcowboy3.jpg

It's embarrassing that students show up for eight minutes in the second quarter and the student section is empty the rest of the game

Meh. It's a crappy product. When I was at CU in the early 1990's - the students were late getting into the games then, too. Just the nature of the beast.

Um, Mr. Baer, your defense just gave up over 400 yds rushing at home. Congrats

The trouble with this is, I think everyone was expecting it. What really sucks is their QB contributed to a huge chunk of that and our offense blew countless opportunities. 400 yards rushing yielding 44 opponent points is rough but CU could've been within 10-14 points in this quarter with a chance to be in it until the last drive. Offensive playcalling and execution squandered.

Does Drake still have a football team? :huh:

As a matter of fact, they do. A RB from Grand Junction just committed to them. I think they're D-III now? He did mention they had some new facilities when he took his visit back there, though...

Just wait until he "schemes" for Cal and lets Goff or Kline throw for 600 yards
As opposed to the vaunted ACC defenses. You and the other ACC apologist( Carolina Fluff), need to wake up. We do suck right now but the PAC 12 offenses are ahead of all the other teams other than, and it hurts to say it, Baylor. Our oline is offensive and until we correct it, we will continue to suck. Liufuo has potential but the oline sucks. Donkey balls sukliness. Until they dont blow, we will never be anything. Just so tired of seeing other teams pounding our QB.. How hard is it,to block? Nembot may be a great guy but he's a huge liability. I'd like to cut Handlers hair and hand it to him. Crabb isn't the answer and sure as he'll munyer isn't doing anything. The D can only do so much but it's the oline that is killing us right now. Just sucks to be a Buff fan right now.

This is the first time that I've been pissed at MacIntyre. I know he doesn't have a lot to work with, but he was out coached on both sides of the ball and made some really questionable decisions.

As opposed to the vaunted ACC defenses. You and the other ACC apologist( Carolina Fluff), need to wake up. We do suck right now but the PAC 12 offenses are ahead of all the other teams other than, and it hurts to say it, Baylor. Our oline is offensive and until we correct it, we will continue to suck. Liufuo has potential but the oline sucks. Donkey balls sukliness. Until they dont blow, we will never be anything. Just so tired of seeing other teams pounding our QB.. How hard is it,to block? Nembot may be a great guy but he's a huge liability. I'd like to cut Handlers hair and hand it to him. Crabb isn't the answer and sure as he'll munyer isn't doing anything. The D can only do so much but it's the oline that is killing us right now. Just sucks to be a Buff fan right now.

Go **** yourself. Both myself and Carolina criticize the ACC more than anyone on here. Just because we live in ACC Country and discuss it doesn't make either of us ACC apologists. If your panties are in a wad over FSU, I can't help you. They're the real deal. The rest of the ACC has been exposed.

Last edited:
Back