What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Basketball Season Tickets (sold out 10/4)

I do hope that as we continue to send players to the NBA the university continues to welcome them back with premium seats and recognition. Happen to get some OVs on games when drafted NBA Buffs are introduced....powerful tool right there.

The kids play better when those guys show up too.

The game to me that was sticks out as a bit of turning point was a game that Chauncey showed up to in 2009. I think it was the valentine's day game against Texas. The Buffs were suppose to get rocked but played the game very tight. You could tell the players were partially amped up at having Chauncey there. 09-10 was still a pretty rough year but as a fan you could really feel that the team was starting to get closer.

The kids play better when those guys show up too.

The game to me that was sticks out as a bit of turning point was a game that Chauncey showed up to in 2009. I think it was the valentine's day game against Texas. The Buffs were suppose to get rocked but played the game very tight. You could tell the players were partially amped up at having Chauncey there. 09-10 was still a pretty rough year but as a fan you could really feel that the team was starting to get closer.

just watched the highlights. Maybe the best game I have ever attended:

http://www.cubuffs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&id=754650

gonna have to rep you. goosebumps.I remember where I was sitting still.

that video has the exact same effect on my every time I watch it. Although the "right between the eyes" is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

just watched the highlights. Maybe the best game I have ever attended:

http://www.cubuffs.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&id=754650

Awesome to watch those highlights. I can't believe you found that. Yes, in my mind even though it was a loss that game really was the beginning of the good and the end of the bad. One thing this makes think on is how robbed the 10/11 team was. I need to make a shirt based off that Never Forget 11. When you look back at how awesome Higgins was, he really deserved to dance.

I remember Nik talking about how he would have a price on his KU tickets if offered, well... Currently on Stub hub, cheapest tix are $224. Section 11 Row 36. Wow.

I remember Nik talking about how he would have a price on his KU tickets if offered, well... Currently on Stub hub, cheapest tix are $224. Section 11 Row 36. Wow.

Looks like that's changing and I'll be living in Boulder again within a month. There's always a price, though. :lol:

Looks like that's changing and I'll be living in Boulder again within a month. There's always a price, though. :lol:

Well, I tell you what, as soon as people start listing those court side seats, I wouldn't be surprised to see $1200-$1500 per for the KU game.

that's awesome! congrats, and aren't we all glad you decided to come to your senses :smile2:
Well, I tell you what, as soon as people start listing those court side seats, I wouldn't be surprised to see $1200-$1500 per for the KU game.
jebus.

I have row 6 behind the visiting bench but won't be selling. Unfortunately one person in the area always sell his tickets so I will have to deal with some KU fans. They should put the overflow KS fans in the old fieldhouse with a TV or two and charge them $224 each and give them a box of Kleenex with their purchase for all the tears they will be crying when their players meet the new KEG of DOOM.

Ripped from the Rivals board:

"At the Basketball donor event tonight, the staff announced that only 42 general admission season tickets remain for the 2013-14 season."

That comes from one of the program's long-time top supporters, JerryCoBuffs. I'm happy for him that he is getting to see this happen with CU Basketball. He was standing on the wall for CU hoops when it was pretty lonely up here.

"At the Basketball donor event tonight, the staff announced that only 42 general admission season tickets remain for the 2013-14 season."

That comes from one of the program's long-time top supporters, JerryCoBuffs. I'm happy for him that he is getting to see this happen with CU Basketball. He was standing on the wall for CU hoops when it was pretty lonely up here.
That's sweet! How many seats are they leaving open for single game tickets?

I know JerryCoBuffs and he has been a driving force for years. The flag project on 36 was his idea and he was a very effective leader of the Denver Buff Club for years. He moved to pushing for bball and this has got to be very gratifying for him. Jerry is a great guy and an outstanding man.

Wow that's real something, when I came to CU in 2004, I could've never guessed a decade later, the inventory would be essentially gone. Assuming they can keep up the positive momentum, I think we're due for another ticket price increase possibly as soon as next year.

That's sweet! How many seats are they leaving open for single game tickets?
I have to think they'll keep maybe 1000 or so tickets available for single games.

Do they try to sell more single game tickets over winter break when the students are gone like they did for the Nebraska football game?

Wow that's real something, when I came to CU in 2004, I could've never guessed a decade later, the inventory would be essentially gone. Assuming they can keep up the positive momentum, I think we're due for another ticket price increase possibly as soon as next year.

I distinctly remember going to bball games in 03/04, 04/05 and 05/06, to an empty CEC and mostly just to hang out with my friends and get a free pizza.

I distinctly remember going to bball games in 03/04, 04/05 and 05/06, to an empty CEC and mostly just to hang out with my friends and get a free pizza.
I remember when they used to giveaway tickets to football STH. Only a few hundred students showed up to OOC games, the student section was maybe half-filled for conference games against teams non named Kansas, when they got 7k for Bzdelik's debut game that was something. Things have clearly changed.

I have row 6 behind the visiting bench but won't be selling. Unfortunately one person in the area always sell his tickets so I will have to deal with some KU fans. They should put the overflow KS fans in the old fieldhouse with a TV or two and charge them $224 each and give them a box of Kleenex with their purchase for all the tears they will be crying when their players meet the new KEG of DOOM.

Have you complained to the ticket office? One or two games I can understand, but if it is habitual I would think the university might do something.

It was that way up until '09/'10 when it *started* to take off and show signs of life

Have you complained to the ticket office? One or two games I can understand, but if it is habitual I would think the university might do something.
We will see how it goes this year. If we end up winning it is less annoying. The Missouri and Texas fans were the most obnoxious. The Kansas fans were just arrogant.

I have to think they'll keep maybe 1000 or so tickets available for single games.

Do they try to sell more single game tickets over winter break when the students are gone like they did for the Nebraska football game?

Goose and I were at the event as well, looks like we'll sell a few more than the 6667 season tickets next year, they didnt have an answer for us as to how many more but what you have 2500 or so student seats, and 200+/- reserved seats for coaches and recruits so on that math you have a rough maximum of 1500 single game tickets.

Goose and I were at the event as well, looks like we'll sell a few more than the 6667 season tickets next year, they didnt have an answer for us as to how many more but what you have 2500 or so student seats, and 200+/- reserved seats for coaches and recruits so on that math you have a rough maximum of 1500 single game tickets.
I hope they'll sell more for the winter break games.

Back