What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Coaches Hot Seat after 2 Games

boydbuff

Club Member
Club Member
Man it feels so good to not have to hope our coach moves up the ranks on the hot seat like I felt last year. It now makes it fun to check out who is on it this year. After 2 games what I find interesting are the number of big names that are on it:
E.g.
1) Lane Kiffin
2) Mack Brown
4) Charlie Weis
9) Norm Chow
10) Terry Bowden

http://coacheshotseat.com

That Randy Esdall's seat could really cool off if Maryland beats UConn on the road and West Virgina at home.

Such a stupid list. How can Nick Saban not be the most secure head coach on the planet?

Coach Saban: You've just won two national titles in a row and currently undefeated in this young season, but Dave Doeren (who I like) is more secure than you. :wow:

Norm Chow is on the hot seat with a Hawaii team he inherited devoid of talent and played two solid (preseason ranked) teams well enough that they weren't embarrassed??

Take it for what it's worth, it's not an exact science. For the most part it is accurate, but there are some that are off a little. Some of it is a crap shot to. Can anyone argue that Lane is on the hottest seat?

That is the most ****ed-up blog I've ever run up against.

Utterly unreadable.

You mean you can't appreciate "thinking man" journalism like

Coach #1: What does this man have to do this week to get off the Hot Seat? WIN!

Coach #2: Just needs to WIN to get off the Hot Seat!

Coach #3: Repeat

Coach #4: Repeat

Back