What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ ASU Official game thread

Our team are tweeners when compared to a middle of the pac12 team.

Im streaming this crappy broadcast that the pac is putting out so it is blurry, but do we even have 11 guys on the field for D? Cant be more than 8 with the way they move the ball.

3 and out. Sefo's honeymoon is over. Let's see if this defense can actually make a stop.

Our OL is absolutely horrendous. God awful. I've never seen a DI line get absolutely no push. It's like a HS line. Pathetic.

I don't want to see any OL redshirts pulled because I just don't think we have anyone better than who is starting now. We need to finish strong in a lot of areas with recruiting, but that one for sure needs 3 more bodies, minimum.

This is interesting, apparently they are still doing delayed handoffs to Powell. Stop that, please.

Absolutely the right move to start using Sefo. You don't save guys after a 1-11 season when you are rebuilding. The assumption is that by the time this guy would be a five year senior, we will have (hopefully with this QBs help) won enough games to be recruiting better raw talent by that time that would start (even as younger guys) ahead of the QB whose redshirt you burned. At this point, as someone said earlier, you start the best guy and hope he gives you more wins so that you can recruit better people.

Last edited:
I don't want to see any OL redshirts pulled because I just don't think we have anyone better than who is starting now. We need to finish strong in a lot of areas with recruiting, but that one for sure needs 3 more bodies, minimum.

If they burn a redshirt for this season I'm going to be ****ing mad. Our OL are small and not very strong. ****ing maddening. We aren't recruiting worth a **** and can't keep colorado OL.

Completely different play calling with Sefo. Quick slants, screens, pistol. Where was this with Connor? Kinda feel bad for him. He could execute these plays.

Most likely calling these since they know ASU is going to blitz a true freshman at will and are giving him plays to get the ball out quicker.

Our o line is clueless. On the safety, we had two interior linemen standing clueless, blocking no one, yet there was a jailbreak around both ends.

Can we please stop running up the gut? Run a freaking toss or something. Defense needs to get mean. We need some nasty. This is embarrassing once again. Sefo has potential though.

Pull any redshirt that has potential to help now. Especially the offensive line. I don't know what these guys look like in practice, but if the coaches think a guy can help now, he should be out there. It might mute a little of the crying if some of them had some success.

Who had Orms going until the 5th game of the year before he got a targeting call?

With literally a high school schedule. They've played three D2 teams this year.

Sent from a red light

I know you literally know what literally means. So you should only use literally when you literally should.

Note: It's of the most incorrectly and overused words in the English language.

Who had Orms going until the 5th game of the year before he got a targeting call?

Knew it was going to happen. He has done that a lot. Glad he's out for the rest of the game anyway. Never impressed with his coverage skills.

Parker's had this coming for a while. I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.

I couldn't tell on the replay. Speed of the game is pretty fast. I've seen other calls today where they rescinded the disqualification and those were about the same as Orms' hit. Personal foul penalty I can understand, but this ejection thing seems very arbitrary.

Back