What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ ASU Official game thread

Lol the only highlights they have for CU is that WSU game. ****ing joke.

Also, can't believe I haven't said this yet for the ASU game, but f*** Jordan Bachynski.

I couldn't tell on the replay. Speed of the game is pretty fast. I've seen other calls today where they rescinded the disqualification and those were about the same as Orms' hit. Personal foul penalty I can understand, but this ejection thing seems very arbitrary.

Props to Orms, I guess. He's a character of circumstance. He would start for half the Big Sky teams and many, but not all, of the RMAC teams. Brother played for No. Colorado. A paradigm of the CU teams of this horrendous era. Jesus help us.

I walk in the door tonight to find out we were already down 25-0 at the end of the 1st. WTF? At times like this I'm not that upset that I don't get Pac-12 network...

Surprised to see we pulled the RS off Liufau. Sounds like he started off good, maybe there's hope that we finally have a QB. :huh:

I know you literally know what literally means. So you should only use literally when you literally should.

Note: It's of the most incorrectly and overused words in the English language.

Literally

Sent from a red light

Taylor Kelly is advertised as having wheels yet no one is accounting for him running. Ever.

I'm so close to not watching CFB anymore. I never thought I would feel like this. A throat punch on DiSteffano is the only thing that would make me feel better.

I'm so close to not watching CFB anymore. I never thought I would feel like this. A throat punch on DiSteffano is the only thing that would make me feel better.

I want some of that too. Where does the line start ?

Great to hear ASU coach is going to run out the clock in the second half and be a good sport. Bitch.

Back