What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ ASU Official game thread

Great to hear ASU coach is going to run out the clock in the second half and be a good sport. Bitch.

Did he say that at the reporter going into the halftime? That's just sad as hell.

The guy with no ethics feels bad for us.

Did he say that at the reporter going into the halftime? That's just sad as hell.

He also said they didn't need to make any adjustments with the QB change, because it was more of the same type of player. I choose asu as our new rival.

He also said they didn't need to make any adjustments with the QB change, because it was more of the same type of player. I choose asu as our new rival.

yes...somebody needs to take his stupid sweat bands (similar to the ones worn by Dr J 40 years ago) and jam them up his ass.

Totally outmatched . We will be lucky to win another game this year. Defense regressed from the Oregon game.

I don't know what to say umm wtf ever? 47-6 at the half=bull****. I'd start Sefo the rest of the year now, burned his shirt so just go with it, for better or worse. Our oline is awful and I can't even see it, radio says plenty. You'd think these guys would be tired of this **** by now. Hell, one game would be enough for me. Lets see if they come out with a ****ing heartbeat in the second half.

Greg Brown is hoping the charter back to Tuscaloosa has Pac-12 Network so he can show his new boss that he wasn't the problem.

Am I the only one that's not a fan of the black helmets?

We've been blown out in those things which I'm sure doesnt help...

yes....just think if we had worn gold helmets? Maybe it would be only ****ing 40-6 at half.

No, you aren't. Those helmets make us look like we're trying to keep up with the Jones but on a welfare budget.

Back