What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado Football Roster (with '14 commits)

I think Derek took classes in the fall, but (like Peyton) he had not enrolled as a full-time student. I certainly think the question is still "open".

OK Nik, you are showing 9 slots with 12 commits. This is after removing the guys we know are not coming back, and inserting Reed and Gillam.

I really wonder how many more known defections there are. If it were to stay at this number come LOI day in Feb, we would be oversigning by 33%.

Three fourth-year juniors will also end their careers Friday: kicker Zach Grossnickle, tight end DaVaughn Thornton and receiver Jarrod Darden.

um,ya based on a conversation with several people including one of them. and you?
I appreciate snark and all, but seven posts don't exactly buy you a lot of credibility, so excuse me asking. And, of course, there is this important question: when was this conversation?

I appreciate snark and all, but seven posts don't exactly buy you a lot of credibility, so excuse me asking. And, of course, there is this important question: when was this conversation?

Especially when the fourth is a direct quote to a two-month-old article linked in the fifth post.

I recognize the handle - iirc VKBERLIN posts a lot in the newspaper comments section in the Camera I think.

Is he credible? Or at least, is he funnier there?

No idea if he is credible. If anything my guess is he is either correct or unintentionally passing along dated info that changed with the coaching switch.

Ringo's articles are the only thing funny in the Camera.

snowman, perhaps if you were more in tune you would already know the answer. I just saw the link on twitter and thought I would take a look at it. It is a fine analysis. And as you saw there were some errors in the first pass. Now about that conversation, not that i owe you a response, it was at a recent BB game. Perhaps you were there. See you in the beer room

snowman, perhaps if you were more in tune you would already know the answer. I just saw the link on twitter and thought I would take a look at it. It is a fine analysis. And as you saw there were some errors in the first pass. Now about that conversation, not that i owe you a response, it was at a recent BB game. Perhaps you were there. See you in the beer room

So, is there any confirmation from a media source or not?

I've had those 3 guys penciled in and been close to erasing for a while. But HCMM said that he wasn't forcing anyone to graduate early, so I thought it would be unfair to delete any of their names until it became either official or publicly-reported.

I've had those 3 guys penciled in and been close to erasing for a while. But HCMM said that he wasn't forcing anyone to graduate early, so I thought it would be unfair to delete any of their names until it became either official or publicly-reported.
Nope - just VKB. We will see I guess.

All rumors since Embree was fired is they ere coming back. But those are only rumors.

VKBERLIN's credibility: shot.

Notable
MacIntyre said a pair of fourth-year juniors who participated in senior day in Novemeber will return to the program in the spring in hopes of playing as fifth-year seniors in the fall. Tight end DaVaughn Thornton and wide receiver Jarrod Darden told MacIntyre they would like to continue their careers. He said punter Zach Grossnickle has opted to move on even though he has one year of eligibility remaining as a fourth-year junior.

http://www.dailycamera.com/ci_22363218/football-cu-buffs-back-field-spring-practice-march?source=rss

Re: 2013 Colorado Football Roster (with recruits)

Snowdevil? WTF kinda crack is this guy on.

Gotta wonder if NewMac is making this move to avoid boat-rocking, or in hopes of there being untapped (not in the PennSt sence, mind you) talent on the roster that just didn't mesh the old coaches. If he can't replace them with upgrades in the recruiting class, I'm cool with having a slightly bigger recruiting class next year after they're gone.

Is he credible? Or at least, is he funnier there?

If this ^^ ever becomes the standard all must meet, AB will be desolate indeed.

Dude came on and made a big splash. I guess that's pretty easy to do when you don't know shiit and just want to stir stuff up.

Oh, I forgot, he talked to a guy at the beer room who told him that they were leaving. That beer room is a pretty cool spot, I have to admit. Loads of inside knowledge flying around in there.

well HCMM is quoted as saying he is aiming to bring in 17 kids, but not clear if that includes the 3 grayshirts or not.

Assuming it's 17 kids who are still in high school, that means we have 10 openings and we are expecting some attrition and probably some grayshirts next fall. That's a big number for 10 openings....

Back