What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ Washington football game thread

This possession determines whether we go into halftime with any hope. Even a FG would have it within 2 scores.

Show some effing heart and pride and start playing some effing defense. Talent is a big reason but baer sucked except for 1 season. Players got to start getting pissed ...

That was way too conservative, Mac.

51 yards in the rain? Give me a ****ing break. You've got to go for that one.

WHY? Another fg to keep it to two scores down? Go for it for christ sake. Weak, same bs every game.

Worst coaching decision of the night was going for a 51 yard FG

Same conservative **** that we saw last week. You play to win the game (Herman Edwards voice)! Going for FG's when this defense can't stop them at all, is basically waving the white flag

So much for something to build on from last week. Hope we can do something coming out in second half. Still don't understand the 51 yarder decision. We have absolutely nothing to lose at this point.

We've taken a step backwards tonight. Game over at halftime again. We need a new defense period. Where's the pride???

Lots of crucial mental mistakes on o. Lots of being out talented on d. Bad mistake

That was way too conservative, Mac.

51 yards in the rain? Give me a ****ing break. You've got to go for that one.
This was the game. Because you need to give your kicker confidence? This decision baffles me. I love this coaching staff but would love an explanation on that play.
This just in. We have no PAC 12 defensive players.

Back