What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ Washington football game thread

when and where does this nightmare end? stop sending me questionaires and just win a damm game!

This was the game. Because you need to give your kicker confidence? This decision baffles me. I love this coaching staff but would love an explanation on that play.
This just in. We have no PAC 12 defensive players.

That. The way Bibbs and Grayson are playing right now, be happy we played Colorado State early.

:thumbsup:

CSU scores TD with 1:13 left in first half
OSU scores TD with 16 seconds left in first half
UCA scores TD with 22 seconds left in first half
OU scores TD with 56 seconds left in first half
ASU scores TD with 16 seconds left in first half
CSU scores TD with 6 seconds left in first half
UA scores TD with 56 seconds left in first half
UW scores TD with 2 seconds left in first half

Kudos.

Kudos.
Oof. Rough stat to see. I hate that we've become the team teams get "healthy" on.

Kudos.

UCLA sucks

Seemed like on the int the receiver may not have finished his route. Sefo led him but he'd kind of stopped. But I can't replay.

Back