What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Colorado @ Washington football game thread

Really? I hadn't even heard that. Makes me feel better.

Toward the end of the 1st half. A couple plays before the missed FG. I was thinking that Sefo being hurt may have influenced Mac's decision there.

I'm so depressed about this program and this team right now. I pretty much hate everything and everybody associated with it. But I'll be back on board tomorrow, :lol:

So much for last week's "progress" and "moral victory". Logged off Comcast Pac 12 feed with no regrets.

Yeah, let's not discuss the facts. It might muddy our message.

I think it's safe to say that, bruised ribs or no, this game is a ****ing disaster...

Wow you seem super butthurt tonight. Where did I say we can't discuss facts.

Now you are giving the excuse police ammo.

If they're complete idots. We're getting woodshedded tonight. Can't stop them and can't block them. I just don't think Sefo's been himself since he took that shot to the ribs.

If they're complete idots. We're getting woodshedded tonight. Can't stop them and can't block them. I just don't think Sefo's been himself since he took that shot to the ribs.

Come on you aren't new here.

Wow you seem super butthurt tonight. Where did I say we can't discuss facts.

:rofl: 1 ****ing post in the second half and I'm super butthurt? :wow:

Sorry, but I think it's ****ing stupid to bring up the "excuse police" just because Nik mentions some bruised ribs. It's not like there aren't a million other problems to talk about...

I think I'm going to go kick my dogs. I'll spare the lab. I'm going after the husky mix.

:rofl: 1 ****ing post in the second half and I'm super butthurt? :wow:

Sorry, but I think it's ****ing stupid to bring up the "excuse police" just because Nik mentions some bruised ribs. It's not like there aren't a million other problems to talk about...

Just predicting the future.you can keep crying now.

Back