What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Kansas @ Colorado basketball game thread

Smart move by Ben to kick it out and let the shot clock reset. Time out CU with 23.7 left. Trying to go into the locker room with the lead

No no no no no no no no no no no no no YES!!!!!!!!!!

Never a dull moment with Ski. :lol:

Great half. Just need to start hitting our free throws and make sure Dinwiddie and Jelly don't pick up early fouls in the second half.

****in half time analysis talks about how Kansas is a work in progress. **** them. Not a word about how up and coming CUis, How young CU is. **** them. Roll Buffs in the second half

Is there another team on the court with KU? 'Cause you certainly wouldn't know it from Seth Green****. :huh:

Football recruits, look at the fans standing around you. That's what you could have if you come here and make the program great.

****in half time analysis talks about how Kansas is a work in progress. **** them. Not a word about how up and coming CUis, How young CU is. **** them. Roll Buffs in the second half

They just didn't want to admit that they have never bothered to watch us play.

Kansas is down at he half but they still have Andrew Wiggins so they can come back in the second half......A big **** YOU ahole

Andrew Wiggins is God!

At least according to the asshole ESPN halftime host. :rolling_eyes:

In the air coming back to Denver from New York. Keep the updates coming, you guys are firing me up. Flight attendant asked me to keep it down when Ski hit that last three !!!

In the air coming back to Denver from New York. Keep the updates coming, you guys are firing me up. Flight attendant asked me to keep it down when Ski hit that last three !!!

Tell her to STFU and bring you another ****ing drink! :thumbsup:

And then just ignore the federal marshals waiting for you at DIA. :lol:

Back