What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 MBB Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

If you are talking about the Lee rumors, they are not true. I doubt they take Torren Jones at this stage, think he is a backup plan, he's not a high impact pac 12 player except for someone like ASU or Utah.

Interesting. I really like Jones. If you don't mind me asking, why do you consider him more of a backup plan.

Did we host any recruits this past weekend?

Dustin Thomas. SF/PF out of Texas.

Interesting. I really like Jones. If you don't mind me asking, why do you consider him more of a backup plan.

Dustin Thomas. SF/PF out of Texas.

He hasn't shown the devolopment on the offensive end you want to see as a big, both he and Jordan Bell. Jones can score in AAU setting because of his supreme athleticism, but his back to the basket game needs a lot of work. I don't see why a school would take both him and Marcus Lee when they are similar style players but Lee is better at pretty much everything. The only way it would make sense for Cal to take Jones too is if it guarenteed a Lee commitment.

Murray to ASU is what I was referencing, good get he has a lot of scoring skills but needs to get more mature.

Just to let you know Eric Cooper JR is no longer in the 2013 class. He has reclassified and is now apart of the 2014, but I'm starting to wonder with all the injuries if he will ever be on campus. Rumor has it Rondae Jefferson will be a Wildcat on Thursday, hopefully he will end up on your list fairly soon.

Jefferson has been rumored for a long time. I know Pachoops will finally start breathing again once he makes it official.

Haha that is one of jessies aliases right? Well Rondae Jefferson has made it official. Next up on the list Aaron Gordon.

Oh my bad.. It reminded me of a handle Jessie uses. Can't stand that he is a U of A fan. I've never been to that site before.

He's good people.

So Jens & I briefly talked about this on Twitter today, but the Pac-12 could have a LOT of Top 25 recruiting classes this year. Zona, Cal & UCLA are well on their way. UDub should get there (I, personally and uninformed, think they get Gordon). CU has a decent shot depending on Thomas' ranking and if we decide to go for Lexing. Oregon you can't count out.

Yup, ithe PAC-12 should have several good teams in the future, I can't wait. It has seemed for a while that UDUB will land Gordon but it should come down to the wire for him. Personally I'd love to steal Gordon from UW after seeing several UW fans claiming Miller cheats for recruits.

Damn. I really need to update our list. I should get it done today. Sorry everyone.

Kameron Rooks commits to CAL. I'm a little surprised that he commited to Cal and not Arizona considering his father played here. I hope that means things are headed in the right direction with Aaron Gordon.

Kameron Rooks commits to CAL. I'm a little surprised that he commited to Cal and not Arizona considering his father played here. I hope that means things are headed in the right direction with Aaron Gordon.

The legacy thing can cut both ways. Sometimes it's best for someone to make his own name instead of following his dad. Worked out for you with Luke Walton.

The legacy thing can cut both ways. Sometimes it's best for someone to make his own name instead of following his dad. Worked out for you with Luke Walton.
Very true, and we are pretty loaded in the front court. Plus the west coast is loaded with talent in 2014, I'd prefer to save the scholarship. Who are you guys recruiting the hardest in 2014?

Very true, and we are pretty loaded in the front court. Plus the west coast is loaded with talent in 2014, I'd prefer to save the scholarship. Who are you guys recruiting the hardest in 2014?

the recruits we have the most contact with are our two local top 100 players:

Josh Perkins and Dominique Collier

most likely we will land one of the two and the fanbase is kinda split on who they like more.

Kendal Harris is opening his recruitment back up as of this afternoon (Feb 1). That's a killer blow for USC's 2013 class. He's a very, very good PG.

TELEP_DAVE_30.jpg
[h=5]Dave Telep (ESPN)[/h]Which schools might reach out to Yancy-Harris?
"Creighton, a finalist from Yancy-Harris' first go-round with the recruiting process, is interested and requested a release from USC. UConn, Texas, Texas A&M, Auburn, Virginia, San Diego State, Arizona State, Texas Tech and TCU have also requested to contact him."

Thanks Goose. The only thing I'd add is that Eric Cooper reclassified to 2014.

THAT'S what it was. OK. I noticed he wasn't listed on Rivals anymore and Pachoops had no idea why he wouldn't be so I kept him on the list. Rep to you.

THAT'S what it was. OK. I noticed he wasn't listed on Rivals anymore and Pachoops had no idea why he wouldn't be so I kept him on the list. Rep to you.

It could be fairly significant too, considering the wildcats don't have much of anything at the point after Lyons, and Cooper was the only incoming freshman point. Unless York grows into the PG role or they land another grad transfer, Cooper would've been in the mix for PT.

It could be fairly significant too, considering the wildcats don't have much of anything at the point after Lyons, and Cooper was the only incoming freshman point. Unless York grows into the PG role or they land another grad transfer, Cooper would've been in the mix for PT.

You may want to Google T.J. McConnell.

Lots of smoke about Aaron Gordon committing to Arizona this weekend, but nothing public yet. Would be HUGE - not only for Zona but for Oregon & Washington who are still holding on to hope that they can land him.

Lots of smoke about Aaron Gordon committing to Arizona this weekend, but nothing public yet. Would be HUGE - not only for Zona but for Oregon & Washington who are still holding on to hope that they can land him.

I'm hoping Zona lands him. I expect them and UCLA to be elite and for us to have to overcome that to reach the mountaintop. But I'd like to see everyone else's recruiting be a step behind ours.

Back