What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 MBB Recruit Profile Index

The first July recruiting period is up and Adam has a nice post with info on where all the CU coaches are out recruiting right now and who some of the kids they're watching are.

(24 hour rule, so just hold tight non-Rivals subscribers)

According to Adam, we have:

* Tad Boyle & Mike Rohn in Indianapolis for the adidas Invitational. Some players there: Brandon Parrish, Devin Burleson, Leyton Hammonds, Chris Sandifer and Jaron Hopkins.
* Jean Prioleau in Anaheim for the Double Pump event before heading up to San Francisco for the NorCal tipoff. Some players at the Double Pump: Evan Fitzner, Casey Benson and Jack Williams.
* Rodney Billups is off as the rules are that schools can only have three coaches recruiting per day.

Sounds like Tad got to see quite the show yesterday from Jaron Hopkins. Rivals said he was the #1 performer at the camp. #2? Isaac Hamilton and #3 was Anthony January.

Sounds like Tad got to see quite the show yesterday from Jaron Hopkins. Rivals said he was the #1 performer at the camp. #2? Isaac Hamilton and #3 was Anthony January.

Pretty good stuff, huh? One of the biggest AAU tourneys of the summer, and the top 3 performers are/were all CU targets (I have no idea if we're still on January). And the best part is, I doesn't feel like a pipe dream to land a guy like Hopkins. These next few weeks are going to be interesting.

This morning, Adam broke the news that Jabari Bird would be going on an official visit to CU. This afternoon, Yung was the first one to announce the date of the visit. So on September 9th, the Buffs will be hosting the 5* SG.

And with that, we have our first official visit of the year planned.

This morning, Adam broke the news that Jabari Bird would be going on an official visit to CU. This afternoon, Yung was the first one to announce the date of the visit. So on September 9th, the Buffs will be hosting the 5* SG.

And with that, we have our first official visit of the year planned.

I hope he enjoys our game vs Sac St

247 Top 140:

8.) Marcus Lee, PF CA
13.) Isaac Hamilton, SG CA
21.) Jabari Bird, SF CA
43.) Anthony January, SF CA
53.) Matt Jones, SG TX (Verbal to Duke)
60.) Jordan Bell, PF CA
78.) Zach LaVine, PG WA
91.) Torren Jones, PF AZ
100.) Zena Edosomwan, PF CA (Verbal to Harvard)
101.) Leyton Hammonds, SF TX (Verbal to Oklahoma State)
103.) Dakarai Allen, SF CA
106.) Jaron Hopkins, SG AZ
116.) Tyree Robinson, SG CA
118.) Roschon Prince, SG CA (Verbal to USC)
122.) Jordan Matthews, SG CA
129.) Jalen James, PG IN

Interesting list. 247 is definitely going against the grain on this one, so we'll see how it all plays out.

I searched, but didn't find Nick Fuller anywhere. The WI SF committed to Nebraska today and 247s is showing he had a CU offer.

Rivals top 150:

5.) Aaron Gordon, PF CA
15.) Marcus Lee, PF CA
20.) Jabari Bird, SG CA
32.) Matt Jones, SG TX (Verbal to Duke)
41.) Zach LaVine, PG WA (Verbal to UCLA)
66.) Zena Edosomwan PF CA (Verbal to Harvard)
67.) Jordan Bell, PF CA
86.) Roschon Prince, SF CA (Verbal to USC)
105.) Dakarai Allen, SF CA
107.) Jaron Hopkins, SG AZ
114.) Torren Jones, PF IN
117.) Elliot Pitts, SG CA (Verbal to Arizona)
120.) Tyree Robinson, SG CA
123.) Darin Johnson, SG CA
129.) Paul Watson, SF AZ (Verbal to Fresno State)

Rivals top 150:

5.) Aaron Gordon, PF CA
15.) Marcus Lee, PF CA
20.) Jabari Bird, SG CA
32.) Matt Jones, SG TX (Verbal to Duke)
41.) Zach LaVine, PG WA (Verbal to UCLA)
66.) Zena Edosomwan PF CA (Verbal to Harvard)
67.) Jordan Bell, PF CA
86.) Roschon Prince, SF CA (Verbal to USC)
105.) Dakarai Allen, SF CA
107.) Jaron Hopkins, SG AZ (Verbal to Colorado)
114.) Torren Jones, PF IN
117.) Elliot Pitts, SG CA (Verbal to Arizona)
120.) Tyree Robinson, SG CA
123.) Darin Johnson, SG CA
129.) Paul Watson, SF AZ (Verbal to Fresno State)

fify

What would be your dream class for 2013? Also, what do you guys think you will realistically end up with in 2013?

What would be your dream class for 2013? Also, what do you guys think you will realistically end up with in 2013?

Part A: Jaron Hopkins

Part B: Jaron Hopkins

I think we're probably done. Dakarai Allen, Tre'Shaun Lexing & Dustin Thomas are all still possibilities, but I think we're probably banking scholarships for 2014.

Part A: Jaron Hopkins

Part B: Jaron Hopkins

I think we're probably done. Dakarai Allen, Tre'Shaun Lexing & Dustin Thomas are all still possibilities, but I think we're probably banking scholarships for 2014.

I don't know why, but I think we pull in Allen and then bank the other possible for 2014.

I don't know why, but I think we pull in Allen and then bank the other possible for 2014.

I hope you're right. I really like Allen, but I honestly thought he'd be an SDSU commit by now. Don't know if it's false hope or if we have a legitimate chance, so I'm just not getting my hopes up.

I hope you're right. I really like Allen, but I honestly thought he'd be an SDSU commit by now. Don't know if it's false hope or if we have a legitimate chance, so I'm just not getting my hopes up.

I also thought we would crush CSU so you can probably just put me on ignore.

Back