What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

I just hope they can loose the ridiculous stripes that Water Bottle added to the sleeves.

You do know that these are basically the same jerseys that CU wore in the 90's, right? I don't think Embree changed anything on them.
azemuty5.jpg

qu3aby5y.jpg

I don't know what has happened to college football jerseys in the last 20 years, but even though they are supposed to look the same, the jerseys of 1989/1990 look absolutely nothing like today's jerseys, imo. I think it has to do with the fact that jerseys today are very tight / stretch material and the jerseys of 20+ years ago were much more loose.

I don't know what has happened to college football jerseys in the last 20 years, but even though they are supposed to look the same, the jerseys of 1989/1990 look absolutely nothing like today's jerseys, imo. I think it has to do with the fact that jerseys today are very tight / stretch material and the jerseys of 20+ years ago were much more loose.

Just like clothing styles jerseys evolve and change

The "stripes" on this jersey look terrible, imo.

MKQJLSAIKKNSMTT.20130321155937.jpg

Whereas the stripes on this jersey look awesome:

256786_display_image.jpg

They look exactly the same except the updated one is more gold and less piss yellow... which everyone was complaining for years that Nike wasn't fixing it

Wow... Baylor got some sick threads and that helmet.... I really don't want to say it but I'm jealous.

abyvyhyg.jpg

.... **** Bailer

Jealous of those Bailer Jerseys?!? Jesus ****ing Christ you gotta be kidding me, they look like Lambs jerseys. weak

Back