What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

'Tini throws down the gauntlet. Orr should respond by pointing out that 'Tini's avatar looks like a dude with a condom hanging out of his mouth.

Or not.

I just would have imagined that 'Tini would have quoted something that sounds traditionally old to accuse me as being such.

And yes, I'm well aware that there's a generation gap regarding the appreciation of new style uniforms, and I'm well aware of what side of the line I fall on.

Just like every generation before, 'Tini's thinks that it has (finally) defined fashion and discovered partying and sex.

I really like that Ole Miss kept it simple, but there is something wrong about a black player wearing pants with the word "REBELS" on the side. Might be time to change the mascot. Carolina's are okay. If I were Nike, every pair of shoes I designed for UNC would actually have a black heel, flecked through the upper.

'Tini throws down the gauntlet. Orr should respond by pointing out that 'Tini's avatar looks like a dude with a condom hanging out of his mouth.
If that's not what his avatar is, then what is it? Wait, I probably don't want to know. P.S. I would like to see us get rid of the italics CU and go back to the way it was. :nod:

In the case of these players, though, you've got "relieved" and "excited" out of order.

Ha, just watched the reactions. Pretty ridiculous.

and +1 on removing the italics. Although that will probably require another multimillion dollar rebranding campaign, right?

You get a new uni! You get a new uni! Everyone gets a new uni!

OPRAH-CAR-GIF.gif

****ing cloud-talker. You just don't appreciate how cool this young generation is. Girlie is in!

What did you call me?

Back in my day we didn't need fancy uniforms to to get excited about playing football. We had smoke machines, AC/DC, and steroids.

Skip to 2 minute mark for player reaction
[video=youtube;fTqDYL0VHEY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=fTqDYL0VHEY#![/video]

The CU video crew would crush an unveiling video - much better than this hokey ****

I don't think you know what that means.

The old logo is bad news, man! It is singlehandedly responsible for all of the oppressive hegemony that exists in the world today! Thanks to progressive minds like Ward Churchill for persuading CU to welcome in the more pleasant, benevolent italics to our brand's image.

Back